I am an A level student who is responsible but also fun and I like to let my student sets goals at the beginning of the session to achieve by the end. I am a good listener with a lot of patience. I make the lessons fun by creating educational games and I think helps the child learn better.
I am an A level student who teaches English Year 7-9 after school and has volunteered at local primary school for a year and connected with the children very well there, helping them with their reading and maths skills. I also received very good GCSE results and I'm responsible and love working with students to help them flourish and improve.
(concealed information) ·
LOOKING AFTER CHILDREN IN PRIMARY SCHOOL, BRINDISHE MANOR PRIMARY SCHOOL
Care for and teach kids aged 4-6 every Friday in primary school. Created innovative and educational games and connected with the children well.
TEACHING YEAR 7-9S ENGLISH AFTER SCHOOL EVERY WEEK.
I have been teaching important lessons in English, ranging from sentneces structure to novel writing.
DAYCARE VOLUNTEER, THORNTREE SCHOOL
I helped and kept the kids engaged with a wide range of fun games and created a genuine connection with every child to cater to each one needs.
A LEVEL STUDENT
I received very good GCSE results with an A* in English and a strong A in Math’s with the all my grades ranging from A*-B’s.
• GCSE grades
Subjects grades Subjects grades
English A* Biology 7
Geography 8 French 7
Chemistry 8 Physics 7
Math’s 7 Drama 6
A LEVEL SUBJECTS
I AM TAKING BIOLOGY, PSYCHOLOGY, PHYSICS AND ENGLISH LITERATURE
• Grade 6 Lamda
• Worked in a nearby primary school helping our year 1 children
• Teaching year 7-9s English lesson after school every week.
• Hockey captain of the first team at school
• House captain 2018-19
• Good team work and working with children
• DofE bronze completed
• England pathway Kent hockey for two years
• Captain of hockey first team at school 2018-2019
• DOFE leader on expedition
• Work experience for a week at Costain
• House captain 2018-2019
• Grade 6 Lamda
• I can lead people as I was leader of DofE team, house competitions captain for school 2019.
• I play for two clubs and also the England Pathway Kent hockey development scheme which I will continue after leaving school.
• I have a particular interest in civil engineering as I signed up for Arkwright Scholarship.
• Drama- two summer school drama production and did drama gcse.
References from primary school and my school and tutor on request.
Perfect! I have appreciated Madeline's conversation lessons. She is very professional. She is really accurate in her lesson.
I recommend Madeline
Really nice and enjoyable lesson. Very good lesson overall.
Madeline is hard working and loves working with children to make
lessons fun, active and educational. She concentrates on every student
she works with to meet their own needs and reach their best ability.
If you are looking for a a lively bright and knowledgeable tutor I
would definitely recommend Madeline!
Madeline is an responsible individual who creates fun yet educational lessons to a range of students. I would definitely recommend.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, 11+ school exam preparation lessons for all!
Taking literacy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£8||£8|
|5 hours||Not available||£35||£40|
|10 hours||Not available||£70||£80|