My teaching meathod is to start the lesson by revisiting past topics for 10-20mins, then progressing up the grades and what each sub grade offers to be taught. Overtime you will become confident in each level, and you are guaranteed to have long lasting knowledge in that subject. I teach anyone who is willing to learn, and I can confidently teach SATS or GCSE course that I have advertised.
I am a student studying A-Levels, who passed GCSE with 7,8,9. I have been giving lessons to family and friends, and they have all passed with grade 7's or above. I have been a GCSE student myself and I know how hard it can be to obtain so much knowledge and info.
*PRICES FOR ONLINE SESSIONS*
1hr - £20
5hrs - £110
10hrs - £225
● ISLINGTON DEPUTY YOUNG MAYOR (January 2019- 2020): After being elected as an IYC I wanted to take my role further. My team and I have reduced knife crime in Islington by 38.76%
● THE ACCESS PROJECT AMBASSADOR (September 2018- 2020): As a student ambassador on the project my key role is to be a shining example to those on the project and those who would like to be on the project.
● ISLINGTON YOUTH COUNCILLOR (September 2018- 2020): I stepped up and became a councillor to my fellow peers across the borough. The borough elected me through my campaign against islamophobia and a stop to knife crime.
● 9F (ISLINGTON) AIR CADET (January 2017- ): In my free time I had nothing to do. When I joined cadets it has helped me develop as a person and has made me see the struggle of life. Now growing up I have seen the difference a small action has.
● SCHOOL COUNCILLOR (September 2018- 2020): when I joined my secondary school I really liked politics. Arguing in a reasonable and sensible fashion. I learned how to persuade people and to gather information, be punctual and organized.
● STUDENT COUNCILLOR (September 2016-2020 ): Being a student councillor it taught me to look after others, know what everyone wants and the barriers posed to students from gaining a rich education.
● GCSE ENGLISH LANG - 8
● GCSE ENGLISH LIT - 7
● GCSE MATHS - 7
● GCSE BIOLOGY - 8
● GCSE CHEMISTRY - 7
● GCSE PHYSICS - 7
● GCSE DT - 9
● GCSE SPANISH - 8
● GCSE GEOGRAPHY - 7
● THE ACCESS PROJECT (September 2018- 2020): the access project is a program that helps the unfortunate or the disadvantaged with free 1:1 lesson in whichever field you desire. I am currently in the program and have gained so much from it.
● LONDON METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY- UPWARD BOUND (September 2017- 2019): the Saturday school that I attended has shown me not only education knowledge but psychological knowledge, it has led me into thinking about others, my self and the mental health of others. Expanding the philosophy of teaching
● COLA HIGHBURY GROVE (September 2016- 2020 ): when I started off at this school, it was a calm and collected environment. Then as things went downhill and the teachers started giving up, the academy stepped in and helped us out. Which is why my grades are now outstanding.
● BRITISH CANOEING PADDLESPORT INSTRUCTOR
● FIRST AID
● I am a hardworking and reliable individual, who can manage time appropriately. Through my years of education, I have a record for outstanding attendance and punctuality. I am a cheerful individual who is always determined to expand my skills and knowledge in different situations. As a keen energetic person, I can drive myself to achieve the best. I have an eye for detail and I am a great team player.
● Meeting deadlines and time management
● Accepting responsibility and using my initiative
● leadership - able to manage a group activity e.g. a fundraiser
● Communication and people skills
● Critical thinking and problem solving
● IT/numerical skills - Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, etc.
● Neat and organized
● Archway quality food hall (April 2017 - December 2017)
● Sadiq DIY shop (September 2016 - March 2017)
● Royal International Air Tattoo ( July 2019 - July 2019)
● Ministry Of Justice (finance) (august 2019 - September 2019)
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
● V100 AWARD (VOLUNTEERING)
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||£115||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||£230||£200|