My teaching methodology will be made up of a number of techniques, mainly revolving around the methods I used during my GCSE's. However, I aim to adapt lessons to suit the student specifically aiming to use checklists to deduce what things need to be gone over first, eventually developing into exam-style questions until finally using past papers to consolidate learning.
I am an A-level student who has excelled academically, achieving 8 9's and 2 8's in my GCSE's subsequently looking to offer my services to current GCSE students in the subjects of Maths, Triple Science and English mainly for the Edexcel exam board
Lessons can be canceled two days in advance otherwise I will assume the lesson will proceed.
Mustafa El Barky
(concealed information)6 – Personal number
September 2016 – present St Johns school, Leatherhead
GCSE grades: 9= A** 8= A*
• Biology: 9
• Chemistry: 8
• Physics: 9
• Religious studies: 9
• German: 9
• History: 9
• Geography: 9
• Maths: 8
• English Literature: 9
• English Language: 9
A-levels predicted grades:
• Maths: A
• Economics: A*
• Politics: A*
• Extended Project Qualification (Philosophy based): A*
Employed at a fruit and Vegetable stall throughout the summer of 2017-2018, allowing for,
• Frequent face to face contact with customers.
• Main responsibilities handling money/ running errands/ hand delivering products to customers.
Current employment at McDonalds allowing for,
• Development of team working skills
• Reinforcing the importance of a strong work ethic and perseverance
• Time management – Learning to find a fine balance between school and work
- Attending an economics taster day at Royal Holloway university
- Attending an investment banking and finance taster day at City, university of London.
Key academic achievements:
• Honorary Academic scholarship for ‘performance at GCSE, academic performance and repeated academic leadership’
• Awarded scholarship to a summer course at Cambridge university from a philosophy essay competition
• Repeated awards for engagement and attainment which reflect eager willingness to learn and excel.
• Offers from Durham and Exeter for Politics, Philosophy and Economics
• Commended for Trinity College Philosophy essay competition
• Writer and editor for the school politics magazine
Key Leadership experiences:
• Repeated leadership roles ranging from leading and representing my school as the Head Boy, to leading numerous sports teams.
• Receiving a future leadership award from my head of house after repeatedly being in positions that allowed me to lead a team.
•House tie award, for persistent positive contribution to schoolhouse.
•NCO (Non-Commissioned officer) in the Royal Navy
•Completion of Silver DofE and starting of Gold DofE
•School sports tie for playing Football and Rugby and setting a good example for the team as captain
•Member of the Mole Valley Youth voice for two years developing my role as a young leader and contributing to the improvement of the local community
•Winner of my school debating competition, gaining the ability to write and deliver compelling speeches
• Can read, write and speak Arabic fluently
• Ability to use and apply Microsoft word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
• The ability to create and deliver presentations to large audiences, having achieved an A* in both my EPQ and in a graded economics presentation on Cryptocurrency
• Learning and understanding Python and a rudimentary understanding of the java script engine Node.js
• Trading, mainly scalping forex by using indicators and structural analysis to determine entry points
• Sports including Rugby, Football, Cricket and Tennis. (School team)
• Interest in martial arts mainly Taekwondo which I took for 2 years
• Economics and global politics - Reading the financial times daily whilst following YouTubers like Graham Stephan and Meet Kevin
• Keen interest in botting, the use of automated software in tandem with the use of proxies and servers, learning how to use both GUI and CLI bots on a variety of websites
• Deep understanding of the resell market for coveted items garnering over 1000 followers on a resell social media page
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking other sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|