I give one-to-one tutoring and small group tutoring (for students who are relatives) as well as online one-to-one session
I fuse multiple scientifically proven learning styles & models together in order to provide effective tactics as well as the considering each student's individuality, allowing them to flourish in their subjects seen by quantitative/qualitative progress.
I am an A Level student who has taught multiple lower year students for Maths, English, Geography & Biology. I have eight 9s, two 8s and one A at GCSE and I am predicted 4 A*s at A Level in Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Geography. I used to go to a state academy but, I now go to Westminster School & Harris Westminster for my A Levels.
If cancellation is made 5-7 days prior to lesson: 100% Refund
If cancellation is made 2-4 days prior to lesson: 50% Refund
Cancellations made less than 2 days prior to the lesson will receive no refund
If cancellation is made less than 2 days prior to the lesson in exceptional circumstances, 100% Refund is given
• Mathematics – 9
• English Literature – 9
• English Language – 8
• Chemistry – 9
• Physics – 9
• Biology – 9
• Geography – 9
• Spanish – 8
• Business Studies – 9
• Computer Science – 9
• Further Maths - A
A Level Predicted Grades:
• Mathematics – A*
• Biology – A*
• Chemistry – A*
• Geography – A*
The Scholars Programme (Brilliant Club) November 2015 – May 2016
• Produced an effective machine to combat the lack of women in technology industry
• Provided extensive research for project and used coding to create a functioning robot
• Composed a report that improved the accuracy of the robot by 50%
The Tenner Challenge March 2017 – May 2017
• Grew a small, skincare business with use of financial capital of £10 with a final net income of £120
• Handled all financial, marketing and goods production aspects of the business
Power Of Words Group Member November 2017 – January 2018
• Produced a theatrical show for over 600 people to reflect on the impacts of restricted freedom of speech
• Partook in the show as an actor and co-ordinated all acting scenes in accordance to other parts of the show
Alan Senitt Program Leader December 2017 – June 2018
• Attended leadership workshops used to create a self -funded, effective project to improve our local area
• Simultaneously managed all subordinate teams and solved disputes within the team
• Had one-to-one meetings and conversations with our partner organisation and target group
Deputy Head Boy & Senior Leadership Team Member ¬ September 2018 – June 2019
• Aided senior school staff to improve standards of education for our cohort and resolve academic issues, reducing number of social disputes occurring by 20%
• Contributed schemes and aid to the school with given resources to help directly improve the school overall
• Managed subordinate prefect teams and attended weekly meetings with reports regarding school performance
Debate Society Member September 2019 – December 2019
GIANT Health Conference Maker October 2019
• Intermediate level in Spanish and Gujarati
• Awarded 2 Silver and 1 Bronze UK Maths Challenge Certificates
• Able to understand Hindi
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite, Python Programming
Language and can understand Java Programming Language
• Grade 8 Swimmer and 2017 Harrow Borough Gala Competitor
• Awarded Bronze and Silver DofE
Manav is excellent at explaining complex topics in a simplistic manner which make them easy to understand. He always tailors his teaching style to the student to ensure they get the best educational support they can from him.
Very easy to talk to and encourages his students to ask questions if they don't understand and readily will walk you through your problem until you understand it. Explains things thoroughly and in the easiest way possible. Instead of just telling you how to solve a problem, he will tell you why you are doing what you're doing so you can easily apply the knowledge in the future. Very kind and supportive of all of his students. I would most definitely trust him to get me the top grade!
Manav is an excellent teacher and explains the most complex topics in a simplistic manner that allows for quick and easy understanding. He always tailors his teaching style to his students to ensure they can learn the best they can from him.
He has been very reliable and punctual with his timings and has always ensured that I understand what I'm learning. Manavs resources are extremely useful (even if they arent his own). I would completely recommend him for anyone doing their GCSEs or in the lead up to GCSEs. He is also very good at academic skills like revision timetables + time management.
I was one of Manav's previous students from two years below and he has really helped me with my GCSE Biology & Maths as well as some Chemistry. His teaching is clear and he uses different methods of teaching depending on the my confidence in the topic.
business studies lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest economics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, management lessons for all!
Taking finance lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£18||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£90||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£173||Not available|