I aim to give lessons to any students who are currently studying GCSE mathematics, whether that is year 9, 10 or 11.
My lesson structure is quite simple. I will give a few starting questions on the topic so that I am able to see how much the student already knows about the topic. I will then teach them how to do the topic and how to go about answering questions. We will go through a few example questions together before then giving the student some questions for them to try by themselves. This way we can ensure that they have understood the lesson.
I am a mathematics, chemistry and biology student in year 12 studying for my A-levels.
I recently received my GCSE results with a grade 7 in mathematics and am currently working at a grade A in A-level mathematics.
I mentor a year 11 student every Tuesday at my school and help her out with revision techniques and any help she needs with schoolwork.
My sister is in year 11 and so I also help her with all aspects of GCSE work and have helped her gain a whole grade so far.
I am a hardworking female. I am easy to get along with but serious when the time is correct. When put to work I have strong concentration skills and can complete tasks independently. However, if needed I will ask for help. I can get along with others to finish the job and excel at it; showing my team work skills. I always try my best to help everybody with any needs. I am ready to learn new skills and I am naturally talented with learning things quickly.
QUALIFICATIONS – GCSE results from 2018
❖ Maths -7
❖ Chemistry -7
❖ Biology -7
❖ Physics -6
❖ English language -7
❖ English literature-6
❖ Distinction in English speaking
❖ History -6
❖ Computer science -6
❖ Spanish -6
● Awarded 2 silver medals in 2012 when I was part of the rowing team.
● I received a plaque in 2017 for being a friendly and valuable member of the Coleshill School.
● I was invited to spend a weekend in Cambridge University and 9 days in Oxford University to take part in higher level revision, team building activities and the experience of living away from home.
● Strong computer skills, with Microsoft office and I am able to program and create websites.
● Building relationships with customers and fulfilling their needs or expectations.
● Very creative and imaginative. I strive for organisation and enjoy to make things look pleasant to look at.
● I can be both a leader or a valuable member of the team.
● I would say that I have exceptional time management skills and am always early and ready for the tasks at hand.
I spent a week at The Coleshill School teaching in the science department. I taught a group of students in a way that they would best benefit. Here I also put together display boards and expressed my creative side further.
Over the years I have participated in multiple bake sales for my school. The most recent one was for Macmillan coffee morning in 2018 where I baked 30+ giant cookies.
I have tutored both family and friends for their GCSEs by helping them with resources, teaching them and helping them to understand.
I have been tutoring a year 11 girl since September and guide her towards how to revise and how to be successful in her exams.
I have recently been asked if I can mentor groups of year 11 students in chemistry.
I am very interested in animals and enjoy to care for them, both my own pets and animals I have rescued.
I like to spend time with family and my young brother.
I enjoy to express my creative side through drawing and creative writing.
I like to watch movies or play videogames.
I also enjoy to take my dog on walks by the lake.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£10||Not available|