I assess the student's weaknesses and prioratise improving their understanding of these areas, so that their knowledge is consistent across the whole syllabus. I use a lot of past paper questions to make the students used to formulating their answers precisely.
I am an A-Level student at Finham Park School, studying Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry. I have experience with helping to teach a Year 11 Physics class, and I have achieved eight 9s at GCSE, so I know the examionation process and techniques.
Helping to teach a Year 11 Physics class at Finham Park School (October 2019 – February 2020)
Volunteering at Finham Park School Library (March 2018 – June 2018)
PMD (UK) Ltd (February 2018)
• Despatching - admin, data sorting; efficient organisational skills, intensive work environment.
• Chemical analysis - following instructions, sampling water for toxic chemicals, recording information onto a database, collecting and analysing information.
• Quality control - inspection of metal products at microscopic level with specialised equipment, identifying imperfections and reviewing and relaying improvements and changes needed.
Currently studying Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry at A-Level
GCSEs at Finham Park School (2019):
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Geography, French, Mandarin – 9
English Language/English Literature – 7/6
AQA Level 2 Certificate in Further Mathematics – A^
Polish – A* (2018)
• Independent work, punctuality, problem-solving
• Advanced mathematical abilities
• Excellent IT skills including HTML and CSS (self-taught), and considerable knowledge of the programming language Python
• Duke of Edinburgh Bronze Award
• Gold Certificate in the UK Senior Maths Challenge, participated in the UK Senior Kangaroo
• “Great Starter” Award at the Robot Challenge 2014 international robotics competition in Vienna, as well as participation in multiple robotics competitions in Poland
• ABRSM Grade 6 Trumpet, and Grade 5 Music Theory
Hobbies and interests
• Reading sci-fi books
• Designing, building and programming robots at home
• Creating and flying radio-controlled model airplanes
• Making and launching model rockets
• Creating websites from scratch using HTML and CSS
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£8||£8||Not available|
|5 hours||£8||£8||Not available|
|10 hours||£7||£7||Not available|