My teaching method is to work closely with the student on a personal level and find out where they’re at with their education. I find out where their weaknesses are and base the lessons on these topics. I have been tutoring students for over a year in maths GCSE as well as younger years. I am currently taking maths for A-level and got an A* in higher Maths for GCSE. My lessons are structured by teaching the students topics that they are stuck and then practicing exam questions to develop exam technique.
I am an A-level student studying maths and I have been teaching maths for over a year. Using my A* in higher GCSE Maths, I have taught students from year 2 to year 11 and can teach students of various ages and backgrounds. I helped these students gain confidence and taught them difficult topics that they were struggling with. This allowed them to go forward and excel in their exams.
• I am a grammar school student. I have just completed my GCSE exams (my grades will be listed below).
• During year 10 at school, I have been a junior prefect and have worked with the senior prefects and teachers to make the school environment a pleasant place to be.
• I was chosen to take part in a summer school in 2015 for gifted and talented students at Upton Court Grammar School.
• I have received an ECDL certificate in IT application skills for completing the course with a distinction*. Therefore, I have computer skills and know how to use applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, etc.
• In the October half-term of 2016, I had undertaken work experience at Claycots Primary School in Slough. During these two weeks, I helped the teacher of a year 2 class by leading the class in learning phonics and helping them learn new words. Also, I helped organize the classroom as well as the exercise books.
• Since February 2018, I have been working at a private tuition center, in which I have been teaching students from the age of 9 to 16. I have a had a class of year 4s to teach (English and Mathematics) well as teaching Mathematics to GCSE students. Alongside teaching, I have been marking work from students of all ages.
September 2012- Student
May 2017Upton Court Grammar School
Lascelles Road, Slough
Phone: 01(concealed information)
September 2017- current A-level student
Upton Court Grammar School
English Language-6 (B equivalent on new GCSE)
English Literature-8 (A* equivalent on new GCSE)
Mathematics-8 (A* equivalent on new GCSE)
ECDL Level 2 certificate- Distinction*
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|