I have 4 years experience in tutoring pupils for KS3 and KS4 science. I provide detailed notes and powerpoints as well as practice questions and past papers for all exam boards.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
KS3 all sciences and KS4 Physics and Chemistry.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Bsc in Physics from the University of Surrey
Msc in Radiation and Environmental Protection from the University of Surrey
PGCE Science (11-18) from the University of Sussex
- How much do you charge?
£20 for KS3 Science
£25 for GCSE Chemistry and Physics
There are no extra fees for traveling costs
- Where do you teach?
I teach mainly in the Brighton and Hove area but I am willing to travel to any areas in a 5 mile radius around Brighton.
- When are you available?
I am available 6 days a week.
Monday-Friday after 3pm
Saturday after 11am
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
GCSE Chemistry and Physics (for any exam board)
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE's (for any exam board).
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I can send pupils powerpoints and notes online and communicate via webcam and email.
- What kind of experience do you have?
4 years experience as a tutor and a science teacher. Currently working in a high achieving private school in the Shoreham-by-Sea area.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have an up-to-date CRB certificate.
• Bsc Physics
• PGCE Science (11-18)
• Enhanced CRB
astronomy lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|