For a one hour session, I prepare a focused but varied class, during which the student and I will touch on a lot of different skills necessary in order to master French. Especially with languages, I believe it is important to balance out reading, speaking, listening and writing skills in order to fully understand the different aspects of the French language. I always contact my students prior to the lesson to know if they have something specific they want to focus on, and if not, I prepare a lesson plan that will best fits their needs.
I always vary the material we work on in order to make the session instructive as well as agreeable. My main priority is to make French an enjoyable subject to study and to make sure the student is receiving tailored tuition that will help him or her improve their linguistic skills efficiently.
Having recently graduated with a first from the Courtauld Institute of Art in London, I am now completing her masters in Art History at Oxford University. Born in a French/English family, I am bi-lingual and particularly enjoy tutoring languages which I have been doing for the past 5 years.
Please let me know if you want online tuition. Tariffs may vary depending on where the lesson is held at at what frequency.
M A R J O T T E M I L E S
Courtauld Institute Graduate
Undertaking a masters in Art History at Oxford University
Recent Intern at the Peggy Guggenheim Collection
Bilingual French and English
Fluent in Italian (C1), Professional woking proficiency in Spanish (B2)
email: (concealed information)
* MA in History of Art and Visual Studies at Oxford University. Graduating July 2019.
* BA in History of Art at the Courtauld Institute of Art, London University. First Class Honours. Graduated July 2018. Awarded Dean’s Prize for Best Overall Performance in BA3. Awarded the John Hayes Travel Grant for a 6 week trip to Peru to research colonial art.
* Spanish Level 4, Extra qualification at University College London. 2015 – 2018.
* Italian Level 4+, Extra qualification at London School of Economics. 2015 – 2017.
* Paris Sciences et Lettres (PSL), Humanities. 2014 – 2015, Paris. One-year post – baccalaureate course, modules included: Geography, French Literature, Spanish, Italian, History and Philosophy. Admission based on academic excellence.
* Lycée Henri IV, Paris. French Baccalaureate, Mention Très Bien (A*). Admission based on academic excellence.
Perfect! Marjotte was a great tutor! So far I have had my fist free lesson but I am planning on meeting Marjotte weekly in order to progress efficiently in French. Marjotte balanced speaking and writing exercises, and made sure I understood everything we went through. She had prepared a fantastic lesson plan, brought in a lot of fascinating material which made the lesson very interesting. I will definitely be booking another lesson for next week.
Laura was an excellent student. She worked hard and achieved great progress. Really enjoyed teaching her.
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|