I am a current supply teacher in a school near my hometown, I teach secondary school children aged 11-16. My main subjects to teach are Muisc, Art, English and Literacy. I have a Degree and i'm studying for my HLTA.
Over the course of 3-4 years, I have taught private Music lessons, English and Literacy. I am currently a supply teacher at a secondary school teaching all subjects. My main specialism is English/Literacy/Art and Music. I enjoy the creative arts.
Attentive comprehensive school Classroom Supervisor with excellent communication skills. Organised and driven with the innate ability to stay on task. Uses of effective and efficient methods of teaching whilst focusing on the individual needs of each student. I am very efficient in dealing with customer/parent calls, assisting and arranging meetings, preparation of meeting rooms and general housekeeping, general administration, the use of IT queries and can prioritise a busy work load, working under pressure with the ability to deliver the responsibilities, above and beyond what is expected.
• Rawmarsh Community School Date to 11/04/2016 to Present Position Held: Cover/Classroom Supervisor.
• Outwood Academy City Date 05/10/2015 – 11/04/2016
• Teacher Active Outwood Academy, Shafton, Barnsley, South Yorkshire Date from: 15/07/2015 Date to: 16/07/2015 Position held: Cover Supervisor Reason for leaving: Day Cover by Agency
• Phase Eight, Sheffield, Meadow hall, South Yorkshire Date from: 02/11/2014 Date to: 10/06/2015 Position held: Personal Stylist and Customer Care Consultant Reason for leaving: Wanted to pursue career in education
• Camp America - Justin Clapper, 100 Gymnastics Way, Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Date from: 02/06/2014 Date to: 29/08/2014 Position held: General and Recreational Camp Councillor Reason for leaving: Summer contract
• Jennine Southorn Rodillian Academy, Lofthouse, Wakefield, Leeds, South Yorkshire Date from: 10/01/2013 Date to: 10/08/2013 Position held: Exams Invigilator Reason for leaving: Exam season only
Education Extra Training
• Rawmarsh Community School –
• Barnsley College – Music Performance
• Barnsley College – GCSE English
• Barnsley College – Extended National Diploma Music Technology
• University Of Huddersfield – Digital Film and Visual Effects Production
• Invigilator training – 2 weeks 23/04/2013
• Expert Online training – 10 weeks 02/06/2014
• American Red Cross – 10 weeks 02/06/2014
• Level 2 Key Skill Improving Own Learning and Performance – 17/07/2012
• Level 2 Key Skill in Working with others – 17/07/2012
• Level 2 Functional Skills English – 07/04/2011
When I was 17, I volunteered my time with my Flute Teacher, helping her deliver classes and lessons to the children across the Rotherham Borough. These schools included: Bramley Sunnyside Junior School, Rosehill Junior School, Wickersly Comprehensive School and Rawmarsh Community School. The age groups I was working with were very mixed, and I believe this I have also worked as a Classroom supervisor at the Outwood Academy in Shafton, Barnsley, and South Yorkshire. Here I supervised the classroom and delivered the lesson plan that the teacher had previously set out for the children. I have experience of working in administration and on a receptionist environment when I worked at Rodillian Academy in Leeds. My hobbies include socialising, networking, sports, music, arts and crafts, photography, gardening, yoga.
References are available on request.
• Sam Casterton, Rawmarsh Community School, Rawmarsh, Rotherham. S62 5GA
• Joy Walker, Outwood Academy City, Sheffield, Stradbroke S13 8SS
• Justin Clapper, International Gymnastics Camp, Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, United States Of America 18630
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing lessons for all!
Taking literacy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|