I am PhD student at City University of London. I do tutor undergraduate and post-graduate (master) students in most subjects related to Electrical and Electronic Engineering. I have attended courses on teaching styles and techniques so I can be confident to tutor most of students with the appropriate method that suit them.
My students do like my style of teaching and some of whom contact me for help in their future plains and career.
I love teaching so I do tutoring by heart.
I was visitor tutor at City University of London for two years. I taught programming languages, networks, maths and embedded systems, for students from the discipline of engineering and computer sciences.
I was private tutor for two Master students. One of whom required help in preparing for exam in the subject computer architecture and the other on her MSc project.
The rate can vary depending on level and course. Travel cost depends on distance.
• Nov 2009 – Jun 2018 PhD in Photonics (Scholarship), School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering, City University of London, United Kingdom
• Sept 2008 – Oct 2009 MSc in Telecommunications & Networks (82%) Distinction, School of Engineering & Mathematical Sciences, City University London, United Kingdom
• Feb 1999 – Jul 2004 BSc in Computer Engineering (68%), Computer Department, Faculty of Engineering, Tripoli University, Tripoli, Libya
• PhD scholarship from Libyan government, Oct 2013.
• PhD scholarship from City University London, Nov 2009.
• Optical Society of America (OSA) travel grants to attend IONS-13 Zurich Conference, Jan 2013.
• Certificate of Participation in IEEEXtrem Programming Competition 6.0, Ranked 6th in UK and 323rd worldwide, 20th Oct 2012.
Mar 2013 – Mar 2015 Private Tutor (Part-time)
• Provided Guidelines to an MSc Computing student in final project on Neural Networks and helped in coding.
• Solved past exam papers for MSc Computing student on Computer architecture.
Sep 2011 – Aug 2013 City University London (UK)
Teaching Assistant (Part-time)
• Taught tutorials & labs at under-graduate and Master levels: JAVA, Maths for Computing, O.O.P., Internet Engineering, Computer Networks & Systems, Embedded & Real-time Systems, Practise Engineering, and Multiservice Communications Networks.
• Co-supervised undergraduate and Master students in their final year projects where I monitored their progress and provided guidelines.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£35||£30|
|5 hours||Not available||£165||£150|
|10 hours||Not available||£310||£300|