I like personalizing my teacher. Whether a student needs hearing, writing or vocalizing to learn.
I always use the first lesson as a base to understand what's your current level and what approach would suit you better, if you need to start from scratch, simply need to practice or really want an in depth grammatical approach and then work from there.
I'm a 24 years old. My mother tongue is French even though I went to international schools whilst living abroad for 10 years. I studied Psychology at university and as a side job tutored French and English to various students from diverse backgrounds. I am now based in London.
- Data base support for fundraising at the International committee of the Red Cross
- Hospitality and management experience in Geneva and London
- ARA trained tutor in Geneva
- BS (3 years) in psychology at the university of Geneva
- Bilingual English-French, major Law and Economics (Swiss equivalent to A-Levels) in Geneva
- Attended international schools in Middle East and Africa
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£18|
|5 hours||Not available||£80||£90|
|10 hours||Not available||£150||£180|