I am a recent graduate from University of York, where I studied Music as a first study pianist. I have an LTCL Performance Diploma and have a lot of performance experience. Music is about enjoyment, so I try to encourage a fun approach to learning.
I am relatively new to piano teaching but have tutored early-grade students since I left school in 2013. I was the pianist and coach for a start-up opera company at University and worked a lot with singers, accompanying and coaching them on their music.
- University of York, BA (Hons) Music 2:1, 2014-17
(Completed final modules: Music composition: 1st Class, Vocal performance: 1st Class, Instrumental performance: 1st Class)
- Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance, LTCL Piano Performance Diploma, 2013
- ABRSM Grade 8 Piano Distinction
- ABRSM Grade 8 Clarinet Merit
- ABRSM Grade 5 Theory
- Pianist and coach for Aspect Opera
- Guest pianist for the London Accordion Orchestra
- Festival Winner of HR Taylor Trust Bursary Prize for most outstanding pianist
music reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest piano lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, music theory lessons for all!
Taking clarinet lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||Not available|