I have 2 different methods.
1 - For beginners and kids for me it's important the "Game approach", study and learn like it's a game:
- General definitions of Rhythm, Groove and Timing
- Instrument settings
- First steps of theory and solfeggio
• How the Music sheet is composed
• How the various notes are placed on music sheet
• Name and value of the notes
• Shape and value of breaks
- Execution of the scores in the drum pad
- First drums approach with basic rhythms
- Execution of the Rhythms with quarter notes, eighth notes and sixteenth notes.
- Study a song of your choice
- Execution of the song
2 - For Advaced students:
- Rhythmic vocabulary concept
- The rudiments: What they are and what they are for
- How to study correctly
- Execution of basic rudiments on the drum pad (Single and Double Stroke roll, Paradiddle, Flams)
- Magic Sticking
- Application of the rudiments on Drums set
- Rebound Stroke
- Concept of musicality
- Solo concept
- "Tension & Release" concept
- How to create a Solo
- Creation of a Solo
Drummer, composer and freelance musician.
I play drums since I was 13 years old and from 2015 i decided to transmit this wonderful passion to anyone love the world of drums and percussions.
I played with many bands and Artist in Festivals, Concerts, Theaters and recorded LP in Studio recording.
I would like to give all my experience and my best to everyone love Drums an Music.
My lessons have No Specific Time because I prefer explain the arguments until the student understand at 100%.
Usually in 1 hour I have enough time to start and finish the lesson.
Drummer, composer and freelance musician.
He play Drums since 1999 and have many experiences in live shows and studio recording.
In 2009 he recorded his first EP "Alterego" with Francesco Caboni (Guitar).
From July 2012 he’s endorser of the brands "Impression Cymbals and Balbex drumsticks.
In 2014 Won the scholarship "Phil Maturano Excellence in Drumming"
that gave him the opportunity to study in India at the “Swarnabhoomi Academy of Music”
with Phil Maturano, one of the best Straight ahead jazz players in the world.
He joined in 2014 with the band "LOGRIND" and recorded all the tracks for the LP
“OVERCOME” released in 2015. From July 2015 he is endorser of the brand "T-Cymbals".
and started the tour with Massimo Pitzalis (famous Musician and Producer) and
Giuliano Marongiu (famous Sardinian Showman and TV presenter) and he did over 250
shows until 2019.
He started to study in 2004, initially with M° Daniele Russo and with M° Maurizio Vizilio.
In 2012 he studied for a year in the National Drum Academy “Scuderie Capitani” with M°Daniele Sulis.
In 2014 he Won the international Scholarship “Phil Maturano Excellence in Drumming” that gave him the opportunity to study with Drummer Phil Maturano (Maynard Ferguson, The Don Menza big band, Scott Henderson and many more..), actually one of the best and Straight ahead Jazz Drummers in the world.
Fabrice studied many Drumming Styles like Rock, Jazz, Funk, Pop etc.
He continues his studies and collaborations with Phil
- 2015/17 Massimo Pitzalis and Giuliano Marongiu “Reunion Tour”
- 2015/16 Massimo Pitzalis “Arkanos Tour”
- 2014/15 LOGRIND “Fired” Tour
- 2014 SAM with bassist STEVE ZERLIN (Berklee College of Music)
- 2014 Urban In Fest Winter
- 2014/Present Tour “Off the Sun”
- 2013 Tour with Nevermai
- 2013 Enjoy Festival
- 2013 Urban in Fest Summer
- 2012 Urban in Fest (Festival)
- 2012/14 Tour with “Calendario Gruppo Spavento”
- 2012 Sessionman with the band “Chains Factory”
- 2012 Sessionman with the band “Casinò varietà” and “Franca Pinna”
- 2011 Tour with the band “Diskomaniac”
- 2011 Tour with the band “Jamirowave”
- 2010 Sessionman in studio for the songwriter “Massimo Atzori”
- 2010 Tour with the band “Chelos”
- 2008 Tour with the band pop/rock “Nesos”
- 2006 Sessionman in studio with the band “OverDrive”
- From 2003 to 2006 Tour in the pubs & clubs with the band “Revolver”
- From 2004 to 2006 Mini Tour with the band of I.T.C “ Lorenzo Mossa”
- 2003 Performs with the band MxM
music reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest drum lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, jazz drumming lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||£145||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||£290||£200|