I'm a french 23 years old boy currently studying in UCL.
I can help you to improve your french Skills in a dynamic way.
I use to first analyse the level you have in French, then I'll adapt the lessons according to you.
Only one rule : learn in a funny and pleasant attitude !
I am open-minded and motivated, in addition I can also be your music Teacher (guitar / bass)
I went in china for 4 month in 2016 were I use to teach french to chinese people.
Their level were form beginner to experimented. With my help, they learned how to be fluent and be able to discuss on any subject in French.
Education and Qualifications
• 2014 - 2017: Three year Master’s Degree in Engineering, ICAM. Apprentice in Group Atlantic as an Industrial buyer.
• 2013-2014 : BTS CRSA, (equivalent to HND) conception and creation of automated systems
• 2011 – 2012 : Baccalaureate scientific option (equivalent to A Levels)
• June 2011 - February 2012 : BAFA – equivalent to diploma for youth leaders and workers
• June 2015 – August 2015: International internship in Atlantic office in Shenzhen, China. Mission: improve the logistic chain from China to Europe.
• 2014 - 2016: Apprentice in Group Atlantic, Industrial technical components buyer.
• November –June 2014: BTS project, renovation of a stacker. Electric plans and design. Mechanical conception on Solidworks. Management of a team, and business plan.
• May – July 2013: Technician internship in a subsidiary of Atlantic Group in Turkey. Mission : setup an automated system – Larth – Selçuk, Turkey
• 17 to 31 July 2012 : Team leader fora group of young people, Thirks, England, for SNCF
• July - August 2012 - 2013 : Team leader for young people (aged 3-14)in an activity centre
• July - August 2009 -2010 -2011 : farm work : bean collection, corn preparation
Software: Solidworks, Unity, PL7, WORD, EXCEL, VBA, ACCESS, POWERPOINT, PUBLISHER,WordPress, Php MyAdmin, webdesigner
Skills: Management, leadership, relationship, project management, technical research, adaptation
English: C1 TOEIC 905 in September 2015
Spanish: B2 Intermediate level
2016: Creation of a musical event – Technical manager – ((concealed information)
2013 – 2016: Actor and musician in a musical comedy in the association named I-Majine (2500 spectators)
Rugby 2013 - 2014: ICAM Engineer team, participation of a tournament in Paris
Basketball 2007 – 2013: La Ferrière USF Basketball
Music 2004 – 2012: Music school la Ferrière, level: Graduate of third cycle of guitar
Member of the youth club as treasurer:
Organisation of sports, cultural activities, trips, meetings, budget management, liaising with town hall.
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£110||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£200||Not available|