I have 12 years' experience successfully preparing pupils for KS2 SATs. I am able to provide an academically sound, friendly and fun approach to learning for your child.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I can teach maths, science and literacy up to KS2. I can teach French at KS2. I am qualified to teach English at KS3
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have an MA from The University of Glasgow and specialised in French, History and Linguistics. I have a BSc in Speech Therapy and Pathology which involved further study in Linguistics and Phonetics. My teaching qualification is from Homerton College at The University of Cambridge in KS2 Curriculum Subjects and KS3 English.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £20 for an initial consultation and thereafter £25 per hour. I would willing to negotiate terms for group lessons.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at the students' homes. I live in Bishop's Stortford and would be willing to travel within a 15 mile radius.
- When are you available?
I am able to teach after school times from 4pm onwards Monday to Friday. I am available on Saturdays between 10 am and 4 pm. I am also available to teach during school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
KS1 and KS2 Core Subjects KS3 English
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have worked as a class teacher for 12 years.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have a current DBS Certificate.
• MA The University of Glasgow
• PGCE Homerton College, University of Cambridge
• Current DBS Certificate
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|