As a Qualified Mathematics teacher and parent, I understand the demands of working whilst supporting your child with their learning. I develop a love of maths through building confidence and play!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
PGCE Secondary School Mathematics
- How much do you charge?
Fee is from £20, Call now to receive your child's assessment and personalised learning plan!
- Where do you teach?
Harrow and Brent
- When are you available?
Term Time - Monday to Friday (depending on Key Stage) - 4.30pm to 6pm
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Ages 5 to 16: Key Stages 2, 3 and 4
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
SATS and GCSE Mathematics
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Small group sessions for girls and boys – ages 6 to 16. Help your child to prepare for SATS and GSCE success. All sessions led by a Qualified Mathematics teacher (with full CRB). Start your journey to academic success today!
- What kind of experience do you have?
Aside from being a parent, I have several years teaching experience which has been gained from local primary and secondary schools.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
DBS Certificate held
- Where and with whom did you train?
Brunel University Uxbridge
11+ school exam preparation lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest 13 plus lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, 7 plus lessons for all!
Taking gifted and talented lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|