Hello, I'm Lottie and I can help you reach your full vocal potential. Whether you need to improve your communication skills, learn an accent or improve your English I am here to help you achieve your goals.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Accent and Dialect
English as a foreign Language
- Tell me about your qualifications.
MA in Professional Voice Practice from Birmingham School of Acting with Distinction
BA in Acting (Performance) 2:1 from Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts
CELTA Qualification for Teaching English as Foreign Language
- How much do you charge?
I charge £100 an hour for an individual session, and an additional £10 for every student thereafter.
- Where do you teach?
I teach both at home and around London and am willing to travel a reasonable distance.
- When are you available?
I am available Monday to Friday from 18:00-20:00 and on Saturdays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach any age from 5-85
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I prepare students for drama school auditions and for LAMDA examinations. I also prepare students for English exams, including IELTS, First Certificate, CAE and CPE.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I am able to offer Accent and Dialect, English and Accent Reduction lessons over the internet.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I am currently one of two Senior Voice Tutors at Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts, where I teach a range of subjects including: Accent and Dialect, Practical Voice, Shakespearean Verse, Sight Reading and Speech. I also work as an Accent and Dialect Coach in the industry. In addition to this, I have over seven years' experience as an English as a second language teacher and ten years' experience as an actor.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Birmingham School of Acting
Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I work with a range of students from Foundation to Third year and Postgraduate level. Privately, I work with professional actors as well as people wanting to get into drama school.
• BA in Acting (Performance) Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts- 2:1
• MA in Professional Voice Practice Birmingham School of Acting- Distinction
• DBS Checked
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, IELTS lessons for all!
Taking TOEFL lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|