I like to make my lessons as fun and interactive as possible, with loads of questions, quizzes and small games. Also, I think independent learning is important too, so the lesson would also include discussions on the topic and the student can ask questions from his own research on the topic.
I am a current undergraduate at LSE, studying Economics and I would like to offer tutoring sessions part-time. I have had previous experience in teaching secondary school students while volunteering at IntoUniversity for 6 months, where my tasks included introducing new topics for groups of 15+ students and helping individuals with homework and other academic questions. During high school, I have mentored first year AS students on weekly basis as well as helping my younger brother with his work for GCSE, so I believe over time I have developed innovative approaches for tutoring and also a lot of patience and a sense of responsibility. I can offer tutoring in almost any subject but mostly in sciences and maths.
06/2018-07/2018- Private Tutor
-tutored a 7-year-old student in maths, English and piano
08/2017 Sales Associate, Parubina Style, Moldova
• Finding customers’ style and giving personalized advice
• Advertising the new brand through great customer service
• Boosting sales with complementary products
09/2016-02/2017 Mentor, IntoUniversity Volunteering, London
• Guided and supported students with both their passions and studies
• Introduced new topics of interest to groups of 10+ students
• Facilitated an increase in group cooperation and achievement among the students
03/2016-05/2016 Sales-assistant, Cards Galore, London
• Communicating with customers daily
• Maintaining high standards of display
• Solving problems including complaints and technical difficulties
11/2015-04/2016 Participant, Oxford Wad-HAM Humanities and Social Sciences Programme
• Led discussions and debates on diverse topics ranging from Art history to Politics
• Submitted essays and presentations at undergraduate level
03/2016 Herbert Smith Freehills Careers Day, London
Fladgate LLP Insight Day, London
ArgoGlobal Insight Day, London
• Conducted research and worked in teams to deliver presentations about the private sector
• Debated topics of the law and insurance industry in a competitive environment
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking molecular biology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£20|