My teaching method focuses on developing an empathetic understanding of your concerns and aspirations to ensure we work together to effectively devise a clear plan of action. My aim is completely focused on helping you become the best version of yourself and to strengthen your self-belief and resilience.
I am an academic consultant offering students expert guidance on a range of academic issues, whilst also helping as a life coach to support individuals with non-academic concerns. I have been a consultant for 4 years, working with a range of students in a diverse list of roles. In this capacity, I have delivered multiple workshops on university applications, subject guidance and also working with students one to one on more individualised support. Most recently, I helped two students get into their dream university, Economics and Management at Warwick and Economics and Mathematics at the LSE.
Whatever you need help with, my refined experience can help you achieve it.
Please contact of pricing and payment plans.
The London School of Economics and Political Science – 1st Class Honours Jul 2019
BSc Economic History, including modules in Economics, Politics, Accounting and Finance
Verulam School Sept 2009 – Jul 2016
A – Level: History (A), Sociology (A), Economics (B)
GCSE: 11 GCSEs, 10 A’s including Maths, English, Science
LEADERSHIP AND SKILLS
Founder, Pass The Torch June 2020
• A mentorship program dedicated to levelling the educational playing field. We aim to inspire students living in under-privileged areas attending state-funded schools to achieve their educational aspirations.
• Primarily focused on Year 10 – Year 13 students, we provide these students direct access to our high-achieving mentors who can equip them with the knowledge and tools to make their educational and professional dreams become a reality.
Professional Footballer and Academy Coach, Regional Sports FC, UAE Sep 2019 - Jan 2020
• Professional Footballer for Regional Sports Club, Captain, UAE FA Second Division.
• Academy coach responsible for designing and delivering training football sessions for 8 to 18 years old.
• Organised match day travel schedules and logistics for the academy teams every week.
Academic Mentor Workshop, Verulam School July 2019
• Delivered a series of personalised workshops to Sixth Form students on University applications, enrolment and higher education pathways.
• Organised small group workshops with students struggling academically to establish an effective roadmap to support them in reaching their full academic potential.
LSE Elite Sports Ambassador Sept 2017 – Jul 2019
• Awarded prestigious and coveted title of Elite Sports Ambassador due to ongoing sporting achievements.
• Fully funded 2 year program to support personal and university sporting commitments.
• Organised talks and workshops directly with LSE students and The Athletics Union including Sport and Motivation, Nutrition and Health, Resilience and Commitment, Healthy Lifestyle and Stress Management.
• Created, developed and implemented core program guidelines that adhere to protocol and compliance.
• Oversaw the integration of the sports program with the Athletics Union, collaborating with sport leaders, captains and coaches to generate student interest and encourage participation.
• Primary point of the contact for all workshop and event relating enquiries.
LSE Student Evaluation Committee Sept 2017 – Jul 2018
• Represented student body in communications with Heads of Departments to devise and implement procedures to develop areas of concern, reaching mutually agreeable outcomes.
CIMPSA and REPS qualified Level 3 Fitness Coach, The Training Room, UK Jul 2017
• Certified in Metabolic Conditioning, Box Fit training and Spinning
LSE Mentor - Volunteer Sept 2016 – May 2017
• Nurtured the social, academic and cultural growth of a group of students through weekly group sessions throughout their academic school year.
• Assisted with their university applications and general homework assignments.
• Created an ethos of motivation and belief through effective discussions and activities.
LSE FC Men’s 1st Team Football - Captain Feb 2017
• Les Parisiennes Sciences Po International football tournament
POD Agency, London, UK Nov 2016 – Dec 2018
• Strategically assigned to work closely with high calibre brands including Virgin, Selfridges, Vodafone and Hugo Boss to boost campaign exposure and represent their brand image.
• Assisted the Events Team to plan and execute high-profile events across the UK, including delivering team briefs and presentations.
• With thorough brand knowledge and vision, was nominated to serve as representative for the Selfridges brand to manage and plan store events.
Fitness Coach, London, UK and Abu Dhabi, UAE July 2017 – Sep 2019
• Evaluated client needs and design personalised and effective physical exercise programs, alongside specific nutritional plans, to support my client’s goals.
• Designed and delivered group exercise activities and tailored fitness camps.
Kingfisher Events, Hertfordshire, UK Dec 2015 – Sep 2016
Assistant Events Coordinator
• Liaised directly with clients to identify event requirements, including budgets and staffing, from inception to event execution.
• Collaborated effectively with our diverse team to ensure a successful event was delivered.
Belevari Marine, Abu Dhabi, UAE Nov 2013 – Dec 2013
Intern - Merger Facilitator
• Supported Company Director in managing the integration of Belevari Marine and Coppercoat.
Coppercoat, Abu Dhabi, UAE Oct 2013 – Nov 2013
Intern - Operations Assistant
• Collaborated with Regional Manager in promoting services through successful, up to date digital marketing campaigns across all social media platforms, landing one of their biggest clients to date.
• Developed an aftercare evaluation program to assess client needs and ensure ongoing satisfaction and repeat business.
• Supervised the application team to ensure highest degree of efficiency and completion.
SKILLS AND INTERESTS
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Languages: Native Arabic and English speaker
• Interests: Competitive football player and avid reader of Middle Eastern Economics and Politics
academic tutoring lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest school support lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, school coaching lessons for all!
Taking early years education lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£20|