As an LLM graduate, I am aiming to provide tutoring to GCSE Law, LLB and GDL students of all ages.
First, we need to make sure that the information is laid down clearly and accurately. There can be no analysis if we do not have the information (i.e. the law) before us. So we'll make sure that first we'll give an explanation of what this chapter is and how is it connected to the module itself.
We will then approach both PQs and essays (either from your university or from my database) and we'll apply the information to the particular question before us. The main skill needed for lawyers is to try to be as analytical as you can and it is with this specific technique that we write our assessments. By being analytical, not only do we get points for stating out the law correctly but also, we manage to stay focused on our topic - which is a huge obstacle for those studying law due to the large volume of articles and cases.
I have completed 3 years of LLB at the University of Reading, achieving a First Class Honours as well as being top class student for the 2016-2017 academic year. I am able to teach all the compulsory LLB modules (Criminal law/Contract law/Tort/Constitutional law/Administrative law/EU law/Property Law/Equity). I can also teach Company law (which is my main specialism), IP law and Human Rights Law (both European and International Human Rights Law)
I have also achieved a Merit for my Corporate and Commercial Law (LLM) at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE). Exposed to US & EU Competition Law, International Financial law, Corporate Finance and Insolvency Law.
Travel costs depend on the location of the student.
September 2018 – August 2019
The London School of Economics and Political Science – LSE
• Master of Laws (LLM) in Corporate and Commercial Law (Merit). Postgraduate programme consisting of 8 modules out of which 7 were 100% exam graded. Modules included Global Competition Law, Debt restructuring in insolvency proceedings, Corporate Finance Law and Securitisation, International financial law and European Human Rights.
September 2015- June 2018
University of Reading
• Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (First Class Honours). Modules included: company law, tax law, IP law and international human rights. Dissertation topic was on breach of confidential information and an examination of the case-law on privacy in the UK.
➢ Awarded for Best overall performance in second year as the highest ranked student in law
➢ Ranked second among 240 students in senior year
Clarkslegal LLP – Reading, United Kingdom (June 2018)
• Only 2 students among many candidates were selected for one-week work experience. A major project that I had to prepare during this week was to research on the Carphone Dixon’s data breach and write a short article on it. Due to the fact that the work produced was outstanding, the article was afterwards published on the law firm’s website. (available at (concealed information)
Shoosmiths Solicitors LLP – Reading, United Kingdom (May 2018)
• 1-day work experience as a reward for receiving the ‘Best Overall Performance Prize’. During the placement day, the project assigned was to present to the rest of the paralegals, comments on the effects of the Data Protection Act (‘DPA 2018’).
The RED Award- The Official University of Reading’s Employability Skills Certificate 2016-2017
• Included volunteering as a teacher at St Dominic’s Catholic Primary School. Other training includes
psychometric tests, CV workshops, presentation workshops. This certificate needed to be completed
quickly (i.e. in one academic year) which demonstrates commitment, motivation and dedication.
civil law lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest law general lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, graduate diploma in law lessons for all!
Taking corporate law lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£21||£14|