I promote blended- style teaching that blends the teacher’s personality and interests with students’ needs and curriculum-appropriate methods helping students develop their own critical thinking skills. I am an outgoing person, loving to make new friend and just treat me like a friend! If you have any question, feel free to talk to me during or after class.
I have completed my bachelor's degree in Maths with Finance at University of Manchester and my first master’s degree in Computational Finance at UCL and I am currently pursuing my second Master’s degree in Statistics at LSE.
The academic representative, which I led at UCL, aimed to help my peers keep up with the academic schedule. Every week, I would compile thoughts and opinions on the programme of study and their learning experience before represent their academic interests to the Staff- Student Consultative Committee for the next week according to their current performance. By helping others on their study, you grow and learn. The university gave us a certificate for our troubles, which gave me a sense of fulfilment. It confirmed my goal to be a teacher.
London School of Economics and Political Science MSc Statistics September 2020 — June 2021
• Relevant Modules: Statistical Inference: Principles, Methods and Computation; Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning;
Managing and Visualising Data; Applied Stochastic Processes; Statistical Computing; Machine Learning and Data Mining
University College London
MSc Computational Finance September 2018 — September 2019
• Qualification Awarded: Distinction
• Relevant Modules: Financial Market Modelling and Analysis (67%); Machine Learning with Application in Finance (63.5%);
Algorithmic Trading (80%); Financial Institutions and Markets (79.65%); Financial Data and Statistics (74.21%)
• Extracurricular Activities: Service Excellence in ITSD Ambassador, Event Department Member of UCLU Chinese Students &
University of Manchester
BSc (Honours) Mathematics with Finance September 2015 — June 2018
• Qualification Awarded: First Class
• Relevant Modules: Financial Engineering (78%); Financial Decision Making (87%); Advanced Corporate Finance (73%); Probability 2
(93%); Financial Derivatives (80%); Generalised Linear Models (78%); Time Series Analysis (72%)
FOREIGH LANGUAGES SCHOOL
General Certificate of Education A-Level
• Syllabus: Economics(A); Mathematics(A); Further Mathematics(A); Physics(A) FINANCE AND LEADERSHIP
University College London
Computational Finance Academic Representative October 2018 — June 2019
• Compiled thoughts and opinions on the programme of study and their learning experience to effectively represent their academic interests
• Raised examination error issues in the Staff-Student Consultative Committee (SSCC) meetings and ensured this matter is actively resolved by the programme and administrative board
• Negotiated with the programme coordinator in regards to the lecture hall arrangement which has caused delays in lecture sessions in the first academic term
Manchester Chinese Business Society (MCBS) Manchester, UK
Head of Planning Department October 2017 — April 2018
• Spearheaded the initiatives of partnerships with Manchester business to offer part-time job to society’s members
• Organised annual workshop focused on the introduction of postgraduate application and connecting potential students to current postgraduate students to facilitate application process
• Invited 3 external speakers to the annual China Summit to share their views on the Chinese economy to an audience of 200
University of Manchester Manchester, UK Peer Assisted Study Scheme (PASS) Leader September 2016 — June 2017
• Led group sessions for 1st-year mathematics students to support learning and assist with their understanding of academic
• Helped over 200 students to settle into university life by providing advisory
SKILLS INTERESTS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Language: Billigual proficient in Mandarin and English
Computer Skills: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Python, R and Matlab
Interests: Fashion, cooking, baking, travelling, flute, gym, bungee jumping and trying new restaurants Certification: Bloomberg Market Concepts Certification, Thomson Reuters Eikon - Version 4 Certification
chinese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest mandarin lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - chinese lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|