To summarise my teaching method, I would choose the following adjectives: consultative, supportive and results-driven.
I focus on providing tuition up to GCSE Level in all previously listed subjects except Mathematics where I am qualified to teach to A-Level.
I'm currently reading Philosophy, Politics, and Economics at the London School of Economics.
I have been offering private tuition in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and German since September 2016 and developed a successful tutoring network of 4 pupils in Greater Manchester before leaving for university.
I successfully coached pupils to a minimum grade A in their respective subjects.
I achieved 11 A*s at GCSE, 3A* at A-Level in Mathematics, Chemistry and German and a 1st in my first-year summer examinations at LSE.
BSc. Philosophy, Politics and Economics (4 years) 09/2018 - present
London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
• Expected Grade: First Class (Honours)
• Member of the PPE and Conservative Societies
GCE Advanced Level (A-Levels) 09/2016 - 08/2018
Stockport Grammar School, UK
• 3A* in Mathematics, Chemistry and German
• President of the Debating Society and Chemistry CREST Gold Award
• Deputy Head Boy awarded for achievements in the field of Politics and Business
General Certificate of Secondary Education 09/2011 - 08/2016
Stockport Grammar School, UK
• 11A*s including Mathematics, English Literature and English Language
Assistant Managing Director InStock Technologies 09/2016 - 08/2018
• Managed the most successful Young Enterprise business in the North West, appeared on BBC Breakfast, produced revenues in excess of £5000, organised sale-events across England and competed in the national finals (top 14/2,000 businesses)
• Refined my leadership, conflict-management and presentation skills producing joint-best sales record and winning 5 tournament awards
Private Tutor of Mathematics and Chemistry 09/2016 - 08/2018
• Tutored 4 pupils in the STEM subjects and adapted my teaching skills to the needs of the individual. Developed my communication and mentoring skills and produced significant academic results with pupils, all achieved a minimum A grade
Voluntary Work at Cancer Research 09/2016 - 05/2017
• Committed to a worthwhile cause and contributed to the daily running of the store
Junior Caseworker at William Wragg MP 07/2016
• Completed a week’s work experience alongside William Wragg MP resolving constituents’ issues respectfully.
• Realised the importance of building a professional and empathetic relationship with constituents and became more aware of important social issues
References available upon request
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|