I am a teacher with over 10 years experience teaching English as a Foreign Language.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
English as a Foreign Language
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Recent graduate from PGCE Upper Primary Education
BA English as a Foreign Language.
- How much do you charge?
I'm cheap. I believe in educational success for all.
Primary English and Maths = 25 / hour
English as a Foreign Language = 30/ hour
- Where do you teach?
I teach in your home.
- When are you available?
Evenings and weekend.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages and levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Key Stage 2
Key Stage 1
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- What kind of experience do you have?
I work as an ESOL teacher. My expertise lies in raising the self esteem and language level of children and adults. I've recently been tutoring children in Primary Maths and English to great success.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, Goldsmiths College.
- Where and with whom did you train?
Goldsmiths College, PGCE Primary Education
Middlesex University, BA English as a Foreign Language
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I belong to a group of dedicated and professional tutors.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
• PGCE Primary Education
• BA English as a Foreign Language
• Fully enhanced CRB
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|