- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I am a qualified teacher currently teaching Latin up to A-level, but can also teach Classical Civilisation and Ancient History. I am also able to teach common entrance and scholarship level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have an undergraduate degree in Classics (2.1) and a PGCE in Classics.
- How much do you charge?
I prefer to have a meeting session for around 15 minutes free of charge, and charge for travel or am available to tutor at my home. I am prepared to negotiate on some prices and can offer reduced rates for groups.
- Where do you teach?
I am happy to tutor at home or at the pupil's home. I am available to tutor in London on weekends and school holidays and will travel up to half an hour from my home.
- When are you available?
Evenings and weekends. School holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages and up to A-level. I can also help with degree level Classical Civilisation.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Via email, or via telephone.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I am happy to tailor needs to suit individuals and as a professional teacher am fully up to date with the current syllabuses.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching for a year and tutoring for 3. I have much experience working with children and have worked on Camp America.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Birmingham and Cambridge.
history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|