I will give you the confidence to believe in yourself.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I tutor Maths and English, Verbal and non verbal reasoning.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Ba Hons Performing Arts, 3 A Levels, 11 GCSE'S.
- How much do you charge?
£50 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
At home and at students' houses. North London on a Saturday only. I'm prepared to travel if it suits all parties.
- When are you available?
Evenings and Sundays in Norfolk. Saturdays in London.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Maths to GCSE, English to 13+.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
11+, 13+, Maths GCSE.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Either by e-mail or using a web cam.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I am a calm and understanding woman who will give you the confidence to believe in yourself.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Nine years in a private school in London, five years home tutoring.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|