Teaching has always been rewarding and I want it to continue to be so. I want my students to have fun and essentially enjoy what they are learning while also focusing on exam technique.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Biology up to A Levels
Biology modules for 1st year University - Microbiology, Microbiology and biotechnology
Mathematics up to GCSE
Numeracy skills for QTS
- Tell me about your qualifications.
MSc Molecular Biology with Biotechnology
BSc Education (Hons) in Biology and Mathematics
- How much do you charge?
£40/hr for A Level Biology
£30/hr for GCSE Maths and Numeracy
10% off for block bookings of 5
- Where do you teach?
- When are you available?
I am available from 3pm onwards till 8pm and in certain cases later everyday.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Post 16 Biology
Adult GCSE and Numeracy
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I use Skype and Scribblar platform for online tutoring.
I have been using this for sometime now and it is very convenient as well as user friendly. There is no need to install the software, I will provide the a personalised link before the session begins.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching for 7 years in the UK and overseas in a formal setting. My experience has been in A Level Biology and GCSE Mathematics including coaching students to pass their QTS Numeracy .
I have been an online tutor for Maths and QTS Numeracy for 4 years through Skype and Scribblar.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Royal Society of Biology
Association of Science Education
• MSc Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
• BSc Education in Biology and Mathematics
• Enhanced DBS less than a year
• Royal Society of Biology and Association of Science Education
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£30|