I am from Argentina, I am 31 years old and I lived in Paris for 4 years. I love travelling and meeting people from around the world. I am a dancer and I practice yoga and self defence. I love sharing and helping people in the process of learning.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Spanish, French, Italian and dance (contemporary and tango).
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I studied history of arts in university and also ballet, tango, theatre and contemporary dance. I got my Masters in Dance in Paris.
- How much do you charge?
The price for a lesson is £30. There is and discount for groups (2-3 people) and for children also.
- Where do you teach?
I can teach in my studio or at my house in Easton. I can also go to the students' homes in Bristol.
- When are you available?
I am a full time tutor, so have lots of availability.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
For children, adolescents and adults.
In Spanish: all levels.
In French, from beginners to advanced.
In dance, from beginners to intermediate.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
You should never get discouraged from learning!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have 4 years experience teaching children, adolescents and adults. I have also taught dance to blind people.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
• Teacher of Secondary and Higher Education in Arts
• DBS equivelent from France (recently moved from Paris)
yoga lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||£15||Not available|