I teach my classes in a method which enables the student to not only learn and absorb knowledge, but also in a manner that allows them to verbalise it and apply it. This includes catchy and fulfilling presentations and videos, along with digital immersive activities that heighten the student's educational experience and professional skillset.
I am a University of Manchester student in Management Marketing. I've done the Alberta Curriculum in high school, which allows me the ability to tutor most primary-middle school classes. Furthermore, my extracurricular endeavour (internships, projects, work, volunteer work, and leadership roles) have given me the skills to teach in business, marketing, communications, and sales. Lastly, my Arabic tongue and study of the language for over 15 years has allowed me to tutor in Arabic.
The younger the student (grade/year 6-9) the lower the price per hour. The more developed the class (such as for business and speaking/communications) the higher the price per hour.
University of Manchester
• BSc (Hons) Management (International Business Economics)
Canadian International School
• Alberta Curriculum High School Diploma from the Canadian International School Abu Dhabi Marks on the Diploma
Nokia Middle East
Regional Marketing and Communications Intern
• Marketing and communications internship
- Working with the head of customer marketing on innovatively marketing solutions to telecommunication customers in the region, during the COVID aftermath.
- Working on a project to identify needs of main customers, to find the gaps we can fill in their businesses.
-Teaching me how to analyze and use financial information, identify business’s needs, and how to be innovative in developing solutions during trying circumstances.
Sigma Upilson Consulting
Social Media Marketing Consultant
• The Untold Orchestra consultant
- Delegated with a team of colleagues on finding creative methods to expand the Untold Orchestra’s outreach through social media and other methods during COVID.
- Created short videos for platforms like Tiktok, gathered research on different media platforms they could utilize, and aided in finding sponsors.
-Fostered my team-work and research skills, and advanced my knowledge of social media marketing and sponsors.
• Neighbourhood Company consultant
- Worked with a team to cover market and customer research of a new-age rental agency: Neighbourhood.
- Created surveys and distributed them, whilst researching competition and the market.
-Enhanced my team-work and research skills, and learnt more about the house-rental industry
Junior merchandise manager
• Short term self made business
- Created and sold over £1100 worth of merchandise that advertised my music.
- Found a supplier, designed hoodies, hats, and shirts, and sold them directly to customers.
- Marketed them through social media platforms such as Instagram and Snapchat.
- Fostered my marketing, managerial, and entrepreneurial skills and techniques.
The Studio Advertising Agency
Graphic Design Intern
• Graphic design internship
- Designed and replicated up to 15 different advertisement designs.
- Worked and was mentored by the head of graphic design in the agency on ways that people interact and associate with advertisements.
- Developed my graphic design/ photoshop skills, and professionalism in a workplace.
Leadership Roles and Activities
Alpha Kappa Psi
Vice President Membership/ Master of Rituals
- Was accepted into one of the most prestigious international business fraternities and student groups.
- Was elected for this role and managed the pledging process of the fraternity which includes learning sessions, examination, an assessment center with feedback, and interviews.
- Cultivated my managerial, advertising, public speaking, and organizational skills, while enhancing my professionalism.
Canadian International School
High School Student Body President
- Introduced and ran events for the students in my school. Managed the student council.
- Improved my leadership, public speaking, and managerial skills.
School Football Team Captain
- Motivated the team, and lead them in games.
- Taught me the responsibility that comes with leadership, and how to use it positively.
Interests and Extracurricular Activities:
• Model United Nations
- Attended 4 separate United Nations Events across the UAE.
- One of the winners in the University of Sharjah’s 2019 MUN.
• Poetry and music
- Voices Poetry Slam Competition Winner.
- Have been making Hip Hop music for over three years under the name ManCUB.
• Camps International Nepal Volunteer
- Cooked for, spoke to, and played games with students who had been affected by the earthquakes in their area.
- Taught me kindness, appreciation, and selflessness.
Languages, awards and interest:
• English (Fluent); Arabic (Native); French (Basic)
• Microsoft Office Suite (Proficient)
• Children’s International Film Festival Dubai 2014 shortlisted
• Poetry competition award - 1st place in Voice - Poetry Slam
• Adobe Photoshop (Basic); Adobe After Effects (Basic)
• Songwriting (Proficient)
• Garageband (Proficient); iMovie (Proficient)
• Social Media management/marketing (Proficient)
I met Ibrahim through the University of Manchester. He has greatly helped me with my level of Arabic at a beginner level. I can only recommend him to others who want to learn Arabic.
arabic lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - arabic lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - arabic lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - arabic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£200|