I can teach you how to live, eat, travel, learn and work in China. Let me show you both traditional Chinese culture and modern Chinese culture.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Mandarin Chinese.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Mandarin Proficiency Test Grade 2 Level A (China). This grade is a teacher's grade. Grade 1 is for an announcer or actor.
- How much do you charge?
If you can come to my place, the price would be £10/h
If need to travel to your place the price would be £20/h
- Where do you teach?
Areas accepted in central London and north London and Hertifordshire.
- When are you available?
Time very flexible
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Mandarin Proficiency Test Grade 2 Level A (China).
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I can help you to adapt to China quickly and can encourage you to become interested in the language (it is more important to motivate the learner before teaching more and more facts).
- What kind of experience do you have?
1-on-1 tutor for several students, aged 12~60
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
China, the office of Mandarin Proficiency Test.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
both native and foreigner. they are very kind^_^
mandarin lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|