- Hourly rate £20
- Response Time 24h
Unfortunately, this tutor is unavailable
Mandarin Chinese Tutor Leeds - Jenny314
- At the tutor's house
- at your home
About the lesson
I'm studying for my Master Degree at Leeds Met now. I am from Beijing, China. I am a Chinese tutor and would like to share our culture with everyone.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach spoken Chinese, and Chinese for children.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I was graduated from Beijing Union University, and my BA major is history. Now I m studying my Masters degree at Leeds Met.
- How much do you charge?
I charge 20 pounds per Adult, and 15 pounds for a child.
- Where do you teach?
I prefer to teach in the university library or a coffee shop. But I also could travel to other areas near Leeds.
- When are you available?
My schedule is flexible, just make an appointment in advance.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I'm really happy to teach Mandarin and share our Culture with everyone. I would like to let you know what's happening in China now.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have worked in PricewaterhouseCoopers in China for 3 years as a personal assistant.
Now I'm teaching Mandarin to some Britons.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I could prepare this if required.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
One of my students came from UK who could communicate in Chinese. Now I teach him about the writting of Chinese characters.
- 5h: £100
- 10h: £200