- Hourly rate £15
- Response Time 24h
Unfortunately, this tutor is unavailable
Mandarin Chinese Tutor Leeds - Joan
- at their home
- at your home
About the lesson
I am a huge fan of the Chinese language and culture. I look forward to sharing it with you!
I AM NOT ABLE TO TEACH IN AUGUST, SORRY!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
M.A. Institute of Communication Studies, University of Leeds
B.A. Chinese Language and Literature, at one of the best Chinese Language departments in China
Mandarin Proficiency Test Certificate: 2nd grade, A level (equivalent to the level of a Chinese teacher in China)
- How much do you charge?
I offer one FREE consultation lesson. Extra fees will be charged for travel. The prices for group lessons are negotiable.
- Where do you teach?
1. my place at LS3
2. your place (extra fees will be charged for travel)
3. the University of Leeds
4. Leeds city centre
- When are you available?
9am - 9pm
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Age: Range from 5 to adults.
Level: Beginners to advanced Chinese learners.
- What kind of experience do you have?
1. I joined the Alliance for Global Education in 2008. I started to help college students to learn Chinese language and its culture since then.
2. I have working experience with children. I volunteered at Leeds YMCA. I worked for a children's magazine 2 years ago.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes. I also have non-criminal record certificate from China.
- 5h: £75
- 10h: £150