I am a dedicated and patient teacher of Mandarin and I will be happy to help you to achieve your goals in language learning. I am a native speaker of Mandarin and have been awarded 'Outstanding Mandarin teacher in UK' in 2006.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Mandarin Chinese/ GCSE, A-Level, Degree, HSK
- Tell me about your qualifications.
2003-2004 MA Cultural Management
Certification in Teaching Chinese as a second language programme from TLI (Centre for teaching Chinese as a Second Language)
IQC Chinese Apprentice Teacher Training programme
- How much do you charge?
30 Pounds per hour Mandarin(including travel expense).
- Where do you teach?
I am based in Finchley road, Swiss Cottage, St. John Wood area, the lesson place can be discussed and arranged, I am happy to teach students at their homes, and am willing to travel all around London.
- When are you available?
I am available to teach throughout the week, including weekends, please contact me for more details
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
From 4 years old up to adult learner
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
It is my goal to combine my range of experience with my ability to be a compassionate, enthusiastic teacher who will make a positive contribution to my student.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I am an experienced, highly trained Mandarin teacher with over ten years of teaching experience. I am always energetic and motivated to teach as well as always being positive and patient towards my student.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I am an experienced, highly trained Mandarin teacher with over ten years of teaching experience. I am always energetic and motivated to teach, as well as always being positive and patient towards my student. I am skilled at developing and implementing stimulating lesson plans, as well as administering them.I am also specialised in teaching GCSE, HSK (level 1-6), HSKK exams and University degree Mandarin. My current students include people who work in the museums, broadcasting companies, Globe Investment Companies and degree students. Fortunately, my students have all effectively progressed within the time plan that we decided on.
Mandarin Teacher/Private tutor
• Provided individual and group Mandarin lessons.
• Taught students Chinese listening, speaking, writing and reading skills.
• Developed and implemented individualised Chinese plans for assigned students to meet individual needs, interests, and abilities.
• Educated students about Chinese language and culture.
• Designed and delivered thematic Chinese lessons for years 8-10 students.
• Excellent foundation of Chinese language, literature, art and culture
• Passion for teaching and respect for students’ individual learning styles
• Strong knowledge in teaching Chinese through dynamic and interactive sessions.
• Extensive working knowledge in Chinese curriculum and textbook development.
• Strong experience in creating lesson plans and leading student group activities.
mandarin lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|