Ms Lu, from Beijing, is a professional Mandarin Chinese teacher. She was awarded best Chinese teacher by British city council. She has gone through a number of professional training + more than 10 years' Chinese teaching and tuition experience.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Mandarin Chinese Professional Teaching Certificate awarded by Chinese Confucius Institute
Best Chinese Teacher awarded by British City Council.
- How much do you charge?
£30 per hour
- Where do you teach?
I would like to teach at my home. I can also go to students' homes if you live in areas close to Kingston or Richmond (extra charge for travel expense). Please note I also offer online lessons (e.g. via Skype) if you prefer or for your convenience (actually some of my students have lessons via Skype regularly) . No matter where you may live, I can always help you on your Chinese study.
- When are you available?
Weekdays or weekend that best suit you.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Any age and level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE, A-level, HSK, etc.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I can offer online Chinese lesson (e.g. via Skype). No matter where you may live, I can always help you on your Chinese study.
Helen is one of our best tutors. They have a high-quality profile, verified qualifications, a quick response time, and great reviews from students!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have more than ten years of experience in Mandarin Chinese teaching and tuition. I also have years of online tuition experiences.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
• Bsc, Mandarin Chinese teaching professional certificate
• Best Chinese Teacher awarded by British City Council
• CRB Checked
Please see some testimonials on my website at sites.google.com/site/learnchinesewithhelen/
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|