I’m a visit mandarin teacher in De Montfort University. I can give lessons to both children and adults. You can learn Chinese from listening, speaking, reading and writing with me properly. We can experience Chinese culture together. Have nice time in life.
I’m a visit mandarin teacher in De Montfort University. I can give lessons to both children and adults. You can learn Chinese from listening, speaking, reading and writing with me properly. We can experience Chinese culture together. I’ve taught student from primary schools in Leicester and adults in De Montfort University.
If any travel occurs, it’s £5 for both way if the teacher needs to come to the students.
If not, like the class could happen inside the DMU campus, no additional fee will be added.
Virtual classes £15 per hour and you can also get discount if you purchase lessens every 5 hours or 10 hours.
Per 5 hours (virtual): £70
Per 10 hours (virtual): £135
Motivated, teamwork-oriented, and responsible bilingual Multi-tasker with significant experience in increasing comprehension between cultures, coupled with proficiency in MS Excel, SQL, Tableau and Python for data analysis and visualisation.
919362 (concealed information) (concealed information)
2019.02 - Present
Pairview IBM Business Partner - Specialist Certification in Data Science
1. Specific Training Courses
2. Hands On Practical Projects
Data Reporting and Visualisation with Advanced MS Excel
Practical Projects based on ‘real-world’ business (case scenarios) • Working independently during the project period
• Reporting to Pairview Analytics Manager
• Project presentation and evaluation
Developing Queries with MS SQL Server
Data Reporting and Visualisation with Tableau
Introduction to Programming with Python
Machine Learning with Python
Customer Insight Analytics and Implementation
Team Project Storm (Project Support)
2015.09 - 2017.07
University of Science and Technology Beijing - M.A. Interpretation and Translation - 88/100
Score out 100
Chinese language and culture
Understating how to select the correct words whilst translating to appeal to locals
Chinese social science
Business Issues in English reading and writing
Understanding how to analyse financial, commercial and economic documents
Translation: English to Chinese
Effective understanding of both cultures and accurate localisation, whilst preserving the true meaning
Translation: Chinese to English
Interpreting from written material
2011.09 - 2015.07
Shandong Agriculture University - B.A. English Language, Linguistics and Literature - 3.94/4
Score out 100
Intensive/ extensive Reading
Ability to both gather key data quickly and analyse in-depth
Advanced English writing
Grammar, rhetoric, stylistics, linguistics
International business negotiation
Active listening and analysis upon business negotiations and interpretation by adopting the most effective method for the situation
Media and Technology
MS Office, Photoshop, video editing skills
Public speaking and debating
Critical-thinking and presentation skills
Financial and business translation and Interpretation
Ability to translate and interpret financial, economic and commercial data
Science and technology translation and interpretation
Ability to translate and interpret science and technology related material
Domestication and foreignisation
Knowing how to import and export Chinese and English cultures
2017.10 – present – De Montfort University – Mandarin Teacher
- Managing a team of 10 Mandarin teachers: analysing profiles, distributing tasks, supervising, training and advising; - Organising teaching workshop activities: hosting, presenting teaching techniques, assisting in sharing of ideas;
- Organising and managing Chinese culture tasting events: creating workshop activities, choreographing dances;
- Teaching the Mandarin language to university students and professionals at De Montfort University;
- Teaching the Mandarin language to Key stage students at a number of East Midlands Schools.
2016.09 - 2017.04 - Dongguan Honhem Electronic Materials Co., Ltd - Technical Translator
- Translating evaluation documents on mobile phone parts and camera lens performance; - Transcreation of presentation material to meet tight deadlines.
2016.08 - 2016.08 – Personal Interpreter for Philip Rosedale, founder of High Fidelity & Second Life
- Interpreting during informal business meetings for information on market data, technology and finance issues.
2016.05 - 2016.10 - University of Science and Technology Beijing - Group Leader
- Leading a group of 7 students to provide English training for Educational Institutes and Social Companies: supervising the team, budgeting for the project and drafting the final report of the project;
- Nominated as one of the outstanding National Volunteer Teams.
2016.03 - 2016.04 - Citic Guoan Information Industry Co., Ltd - Interpreter
- Leading a team of 13 business interpreters/translators during 2016 China-US Motion Picture Summit: distributing work, supervising, reflecting on performance and collaborating to improve;
- Interpreting in business meetings and translating documents for Dick Cook, Walt Disney Studios Chairman of the Board and DCS Company founder.
2016.03-2017.07 - Beijing Richment Translation Co., Ltd - English Translation Internship;
- Translating legal documents: terms and conditions.
2015.11 - 2016.03 - University of Science and Technology Beijing - Project Leader
- Translating a whole book named Physical Protection System with 140,000 words;
- Leading a team of ten translators: distributing tasks, proofreading translated materials and managing the quality of
everyone’s work whilst ensuring that target deadlines are met.
2015.03 - 2017.07 - Juli Translation, Jinan, Shandong - English Translator
- Translating budget, annual financial reports and business appraisal documents; - Creating subtitles for movies, TV series and shows.
2015.03 - 2015.07 - Manson Technology Co., Ltd - English Translator
-Translating equestrian (horse-racing) documents: instructions to workers from managers, brochures, etc.
2014.08 – 2015.08 - Taian Jianbang Import and Export Co., Ltd - English translator and Interpreter
- Leading a sales team of 5 by analyzing the sales market and administrating documents and sales;
- Interpreting during business meetings and negotiations and translating business documents and manuals.
English – Fluent/ TEM 8 Chinese – Native/ Mandarin French – Basic User Proficiency Test (PSC) 2A
Perfect! Yuwei is an amazing teacher as well as a great friend! Her lessons are always both professional and entertaining. I'd recommend her to anyone!
Natalia is a diligent student and also a nice friend to connect with! I wish her the best on the way of studying Mandarin.
Perfect! Very well prepared and professional.
Really hardworking student and always record the lessons and review. We worked really smoothly through times.
Disappointing! Didn't respond to my email, I had no contact with Yuwei at all after a week
Nice student and keen learner. Everything works well with him and he knows a lot already about mandarin and China.
Yuwei is a lovely and kind teacher. She was well prepared before every lesson and applied multi ways for teaching. My daughter enjoyed her lesson so much. I highly recommend Yuwei to everyone who want to learn Mandarin.
Yuwei is a very hard working, professional teacher. She has all the relevant material as well as bringing extra, cultural aspects to the class and provides weekly powerpoint presentations for you to follow along with. She's very supportive and encouraging in class, allowing you to quickly start speaking.
Yvette is such a great teacher, professional and enthusiastic always. Right from the first meeting I felt comfortable and walked away after my first lesson already being able to speak many Chinese words. The following weeks just got better and better. She works hard and expects the same from her students, hard work really does pay off.
She provides the details to find additional resource and a weekly PowerPoint to help you learn and study during the week.
I couldn’t recommend her enough. I’m about to visit China again, looking forward to my next trip so much more now having spend time with Yvette.
You should try learning a new language with her.
Yuvei is a Number One tutor: she has been my daughter’s teacher in class as well as her private tutor for 6months now. We come from an Eastern European background but yet, my 7-y old daughter is starting to get better and better in studying Mandarin. Yuvei manages to create the appropriate learning environment: she teaches cultural aspects of Chinese culture alongside the language itself. She is trustworthy, she works hard in preparing her lessons and she also provides substantial feedback!
chinese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest mandarin lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - chinese lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||Not available||£20|
|5 hours||£92||Not available||£100|
|10 hours||£180||Not available||£200|