I'm an international concert pianist and piano teacher. I have played all over the world and I have 10 years of experience of teaching.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach piano and music theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Conservatorio G.Nicolini, Piacenza: graduate in piano performance. 2005-2011
Conservatorio G.Verdi, Milano: piano performance. 2014-2016
International Lake Como piano academy. 2010-2015
University of Music in Lugano (Switzerland). Master of music performance and interpretation. 2015-2017
- How much do you charge?
I charge £50 per hour,
£25 per half-an-hour lesson.
If the family has more than 1 pupils:
£45 pounds each hour,
£20 pounds each half an hour.
- Where do you teach?
I prefer teaching at students' homes.
- When are you available?
I'm available every day of the week, included weekends and holidays, from 8 am to 8 pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach beginners (from 5 years old) up to advanced. I teach all ages.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I can help you prepare for examinations, or for auditions at university or Music college.
- What kind of experience do you have?
ASSOCIAZIONE CULTURALE TETRACORDO in Regione Casa Berni,3- Stradella (Pavia),
academic years 2007/2008 and 2008/2009.
CONSERVATORIO GIUSEPPE NICOLINI,Piacenza, via Santa Franca, academic year 2011/2012.
ISTITUTO MUSICALE PIERLUIGI DA PALESTRINA: academic years 2010-2017.
INGRESSO ARTISTI, Milano: academic year 2016-2017.
MASTERCLASS in Girotondo Laboratorio Musicale,(Italy): May 20/21 2015
MASTERCLASS in IMF Deutschland (Germany): August 3-11 2017
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
• Masters in Music Performance and Interpretation in Switzerland
• Graduation in piano performance in G.Verdi conservatory in Milano
music lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£50||£50||Not available|