- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Sun Power Yoga, Pranayama, Relaxation and Visualization techniques for Breath and Relaxation.
- I also teach French as I have been living in the UK for 18 years and I have been teaching adults and children since then.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
B.S.Y. Hatha Yoga Teacher Diploma.
Cambridge exams in English and Translation from and into French.
- How much do you charge?
- Yoga £8 for public classes, £40 for private classes.
- French £20 for home tuitions.
- Where do you teach?
I teach in North London, N1, N4, N5, N6, N8, N10, N21...
- When are you available?
I am available all year round.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach adults only for Yoga.
I teach adults, children and teens for French tuitions.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
One ounce of practice is worth 10 tons of Theory.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have 17 years of teaching practice and 6 years teaching experience.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Sivananda, Rima Patel, Iyengar, Sun Power.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
B.A.Y.T. (British Association of Yoga Teachers).
- Tell me about some of your current students.
My students are mainly adults working and living in London.
meditation lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|