- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach piano, keyboards and music theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
B MUS hons London College of Music
Post graduate Diploma in performance LCMM
- How much do you charge?
Ages 5-7 £18 for a 30min lesson
Ages 8+ £30 per hour
Free first lesson, 30min
- Where do you teach?
I prefer to teach from my home which is located 5mins walk from Uxbridge underground station. However, I am happy to travel to student's homes in the nearby areas such as Uxbridge, Hillingdon, Hayes, Cowly, West Drayton, Iver, Denham and Ickenham.
- When are you available?
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach begginers from age 5+ as well as adults who wish to prepare for grades or just improve and enjoy their playing.
- What kind of experience do you have?
10 years experience teaching individually and in groups of up to 10 students.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, issued in April 09.
- Where and with whom did you train?
I trained with Mr Raphael Terroni, London College of Music.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Barnet Music Service
Camden Music service
music theory lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|