Music is my passion and I enjoy sharing it with all. Over the years, I have gained a vast experience in teaching music and I pride myself in offering tailored tutoring for all ages and levels.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach piano, keyboard, music theory, beginners' singing, clarinet and recorder. I am also an experienced qualified special needs teacher.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I trained at the Royal Academy of Music London for 6 years. Subsequently, I completed a post graduate teacher training course and have completed ongoing professional development training. A full list of my qualifications can be found on my website.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £30 per hour or £10 for a 20 minute lesson or £15 for half an hour. Group lessons by negotiation.
- Where do you teach?
I teach privately at my home in Southborough, Tunbridge Wells, which is conveniently placed close to the towns/villages of Tonbridge, Sevenoaks, Speldhurst, Penshurst, Rusthall, Langton Green.
- When are you available?
Vacancies by negotiation with individual clients. Weekends possible.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Up to Grade 8 and Diploma Level Piano.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching in schools and music centres and privately for 35 years.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I enjoy teaching students of all ages and levels, from beginners to advanced. I get a high proportion of merit and distinction passes in exams.
• LRAM, ARCM
• CERT ED
• CRB checked
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|