I teach using a schedule that ensures the entire syllabus is covered well before the exam season, allowing time for past paper technique practice and a confident student. A carefully planned timetable is effective not only for learning but also for reducing student stress by having them ready and practiced well in time for their exams. Stress always lowers a students ability to perform to the best of their potential! Everyone can get an A* if they are given the right attention and learn in a style that suits them.
I am a recent graduate of the University of Southampton, receiving a 1st in Marine Biology. I received A*'s in all of my science GCSE's and A-Levels, making me a first hand veteran of examination success and the strategies needed to achieve it. I am friendly, privately educated and great value for money!
58 Killieser Avenue, Streatham Hill, London, SW2 4NT.
Tel: +(concealed information)33; Email: (concealed information)
-———————————— SUMMARY ————————————-
Ambitious, highly motivated and full of ideas. I am 22 and recently graduated
from the University of Southampton with a Bachelors in Marine Biology. Confident
at working in a wide range of environments, a quick learner and highly trainable.
-———————————— EXPERIENCE -————————————
Football Never Sleeps
02/18 – 05/18 – Marketing Assistant, (Portswood, Southampton)
• Forming and implementing marketing strategies for tech-startup.
• Market research, social media marketing and search engine optimization.
05/17 – 08/17 – Office Administrator, (Marylebone, London)
• Running office logistics for clothing brand.
• Data and stock management.
05/16 – 08/16 – Bartender & Bar-back, (Tower Hill, London)
• Working for a large restaurant on the Thames, capacity of 250.
• Making drinks and organising stock behind the bar.
07/15 – 03/16 - Bartender, (West Norwood, London)
• Bartending, waiting and kitchen porting for public and private events.
• Working in a large team of hospitality staff in a busy environment.
07/14 - 09/14 - Assistant Technician, (Kennington, London)
• Paid internship as an Assistant technician for a mobile application company.
• Assisting in online marketing (email and social networking) and recruitment.
09/13 - Assistant Merchandiser, (Oxford circus, London)
• Apprentice to the Head of merchandising at the New Look headquarters.
• Analyzing and comparing merchandising techniques in the fashion retail market.
• Identifying target audiences and creating personas to structure merchandising approaches.
Acreman Properties Limited
07/12 - 08/13 - Labourer, (Kensington & Chelsea, London)
• Worked as a full time Labourer for a property development company.
• Summer holidays of 2012 & 2013
-———————————— EDUCATION -————————————
• University of Southampton: 2015 – 2018.
• Collingham College: 2013- 2015. Studied: Biology, Maths (AS), Economics,
Geography and Psychology at A-level.
• A-Level results: Biology - A*, Economics - A, Geography – A.
• Christ's Hospital School, 2007-2012. - Boarding school in West Sussex.
• GCSE results: A*,A*,A*,A*,A,A,A,A,A,A.
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|