- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Italian and Alexander Technique.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BA in Political Science, PhD in History (University of Naples). Research in History at LSE.
Member of the STAT (Teachers of Alexander Technique, London).
- How much do you charge?
I charge £20 for italian and £25 for Alexander Technique.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home and at students' homes. I prefer West Central London (Kensingthon, Holborn) and Tower Bridge areas.
- When are you available?
Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages, all levels.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Teaching history (University of Naples) 5 years- Teaching Alexander Technique 4 years. Teaching Italian 5 years.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Constructive Teaching Centre of Alexander Technique (Carrington's school).
UniversitÃ di Napoli L'Orientale - Italy
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
London School of Economics and Political Sciences
STAT, Society of Teachers of Alexander Technique
italian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|