I am an extremely dedicated professional, with plenty of experience in one-to-one business English teaching and tutoring.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach English as a Foreign Language. Mainly business based, plus specialised courses in TOEFL, IELTS and GMAT.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I hold a BA (Hons) Applied Social Sciences from the University of Hull
- How much do you charge?
I offer free consultation interviews and evaluations. Fees based on £30 per hour for all courses.
- Where do you teach?
I am based in Central London, but work in the City of London too.. I also teach online.
- When are you available?
Schedules are quite dynamic, but I am pretty flexible in terms of hours offered.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I have experience with all ages and levels, but my widest experience is with business professionals.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
TOEFL, GMAT and IELTS
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I teach from home on skype or in Hangout. I use all resources available such as files sharing and messaging features for clear feedback and explanations.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
In my classes I look to use the time available to maximum effect. I want to give the client the opportunity to get absolute value from each class and to feel their improvement. Your number one tool for improvement is a well-organised note pad. Classes are dynamic and we will study at least three different materials in each class, so you always have points to review outside of class. We'll make it fun and up to date too.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I taught business English in Sao Paulo, Brazil for over 20 years. I was a partner in an English training company, from 2003-2018, only leaving to return to England. We maintained long term teaching contracts with several large global financial institutions in the heart of Sao Paulo's financial district.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I trained in three business-focused schools in Sao Paulo.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I generally teach business professionals looking to feel more comfortable in the second language.
• BA (Hons) Applied Social Sciences
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest IELTS lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, business english lessons for all!
Taking TOEFL lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|