My teaching method is personal and hands-on (no theory), doing one-to-one coaching on the computer showing you how to set-up social media profiles, set-up and optimise advertising campaigns, create reports, email campaigns, write engaging content etc. I have a wide range of skills in business and marketing, so it's likely that whatever you need I can provide!
Graduated in Marketing (BA Hons) in 2012 from Bournemouth University in Marketing and Advertising Communications. Since then have worked for numerous companies in London, both client and agency side, giving me a wide range of skills in marketing and general business. I now own and run my own full-service digital marketing agency called innovatemarketing.co.uk with my team running marketing campaigns for a number of London-based and even international clients. We have excellent hands-on, real-world experience so if you are looking to improve any general marketing skills, then I'm the guy to talk to.
First introductory discussion via phone
Oliver Maule CV 2018
Current Address: Email address: (concealed information)
London, SW2 Driving Licence: Full, clean UK driving licence and own car
Personal Statement I am an ambitious marketing professional with a love for digital media and creativity, having worked in various aspects of the media & production industries since graduating. In that time, I have gained office experience working for agencies and companies, having learned a wide range of skills such as social media, content management, editing and email marketing, as well as paid client work at digital agencies. I now own and run my own agency.
University: BA (Hons) Marketing and Advertising Communications at Bournemouth University 2008-2012 – 2:1 (Third year work placement at MSN and Joskos IT)
Education: St.Bede’s Senior School, East Sussex Attendance: 09/2003 – 06/2008
Windlesham House, West Sussex Attendance: 09/2000 – 06/2003
Qualifications: 3 GCE Advanced Level’s: A, B, B exams taken 06/2008)
8 GCSE’s including Maths and English grades A-D (exams taken 06/2006)
Innovate Marketing, CEO, 2017-Now. After freelancing for a while, I then started my own full-service digital marketing agency in 2017 and haven’t looked back since. I now have a team of three people working for me and we run digital marketing campaigns for a range of London-based and even international clients.
In 2017 (aside from occasional temporary runner work in Soho), I have been working freelance for numerous small clients including Bleach Music, Bennett Winch, MovieLux Ltd, The Hamlet, JBR Capital, Indelible Creative, Asia-Reps and Glocal Media. I have been conducting marketing tasks such as social media, paid advertising, email marketing, content & web creation and video/image editing.
Big Buoy TV, Runner (temp), 6th-26th May 2017. A small post-house where I ensured rooms were kept tidy, items were fully stocked, I made drinks for clients, went on runner jobs around Soho and learned aspects of producing.
Technicolour, Runner/Office Assistant (temp), 17th April-5th May 2017. A large post-house where I ensured rooms were kept tidy, items were fully stocked, I made drinks for clients, went on runner jobs around Soho and learned aspects of producing.
Deluxe, Client Services Assistant (contract), 19th November 2016-10th February 2017. Post-production company where I assisted in all areas of client management, including being first point of contact for clients coming into the building, ensuring offices and meeting rooms are kept tidy, dealing with mail and deliveries around Soho, covering reception and helping out in other areas where needed.
Global Lingo, Logger/transcriber (freelance), August 2016-November 2016. Translation and transcription service. My main duties are listening in on client’s conversations and accurately typing up the minutes for that meeting. I then return the minutes, ensuring all spelling and grammar is correct and that the information has been accurately displayed.
The Hamlet Streatham, Marketing Manager (freelance), May 2016 -November 2016. Local cocktail bar & restaurant. Duties included:
• Creating and distributing email campaigns using Mailchimp
• Running and expanding their social media presence
• Taking photos on busy weekends to upload online
• Uploading and editing content on their website
JBR Capital, Web Editor (freelance), April-July 2016. High-end car insurance company; web editing and social media.
Christmas Shop Work at Oddbins from December 2015. TV Pilot created December 2015. Holiday taken from February 2016.
7 Things Media, PPC Account Executive, 17rd August 2015 – 30th December 2015. Award-Winning Digital Agency. Duties:
• Primarily managing PPC campaigns for clients such as Godiva, Charlotte Tilbury and Diamonds Factory
• Using Google AdWords and Analytics to analyse campaign performance and conduct optimisation
• Assisting in the management of social media department’s digital campaigns
• Running weekly client meetings and internal company presentations
Media With Impact, Social Media Account Executive, 24rd April 2015– 14th August 2015 (contract). Digital Media Agency. Duties:
• Primarily conducting end-to-end 360-degree campaign management & optimisation for a range of client’s paid advertising
• Using Google AdWords & Analytics, Twitter ads, LinkedIn ads & Yahoo Gemini to set-up and run clients’ campaigns
• Writing content and handling budgets, maintaining campaign costs across social, search, display & mobile
• Creating client reports, monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns
Letsgo2, Content Editor, 23rd December 2014 – 23rd April 2015 (contract). Travel Company. My duties included:
• Creating newsletters and online content using HTML, Dreamweaver, Flash and Photoshop
• Social media marketing using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and Hootsuite
• Content creation and editing their website and blog using Drupal
• Tracking and reporting on PPC statistics
Red Skin Media Ltd, Digital Marketing Officer, 13th Jan 2014 – 19th Dec 2014. Video & Music Production Company. I managed the digital marketing strategy for the company. My duties included drafting press releases for the company and dealing with any media enquiries, overseeing daily social media activity, creating blog & web posts, web management, CRM databases and new business.
Bleach Music Productions, Marketing and Sales Assistant, 26th June 2013 – 27th Sept 2013. I recruited new business, managed their social networks and wrote web & blog content.
App Media Network, Marketing Assistant, 20th July 2013 – 25th August 2013. I recruited people to sign up to the website & event.
SadRed Productions, Marketing Department, 22nd April 2013 – 8th November 2013 (personal project). I ran their marketing strategy, particularly social media by promoting our films and raising interest as well as a crowd-funding campaign for a film.
MSN, Database Campaign Manager, October 2010 - September 2011 (placement). I maintained their ads campaign database using Omniture, analysing & distributing the information to relevant departments. I wrote copy, sourced images and attended meetings.
Tiger Aspect, July - October 2010, Studio Assistant (work experience). This job improved my working skills and developed my love for media. I researched news articles, conducted secondary research, compiled reports and assisted on shoots.
• Paid and Organic social media & brand management and analytics. Hootsuite, Google Tag Manager & other social ads
• Pay Per Click advertising using Google Ad Words and Analytics to manage and optimise campaigns. AdWords Editor
• Technological – Intermediate/advanced skills on Microsoft Packages. Basic Web Editing. Typing speed of 80wpm
• Customer Relationship Management using Salesforce, Dynamics. Database Management Systems using Oracle
• Copywriting and creative writing skills, blogging, CMS software using WordPress, Drupal and other tools
• Video editing using Movie Maker & Final Cut Pro. Image editing using Photoshop, InDesign & Flash
• Market research – Primary and secondary, quantitative and qualitative skills
• Email Marketing using Mailchimp, basic HTML using Dreamweaver
• Other Programs - Omniture, Bedrock, SPSS, Final Cut Pro, Hubspot
Hobbies and Interests
• Media – I am a digital obsessive who enjoys keeping up-to-date with news on social media and watching social content
• Writing – I write stories, comedy, reviews and songs. I am a creative, and have recently been creating & editing videos
• Music – I have played the drums for 6 years, now self-taught guitar, was in a band at school and write my own music
• Reading – I enjoy fiction and fantasy; and more recently classics, biographies, philosophy and psychology reading
• Film & TV – I have been acting since 11 yrs, and since graduating have worked for various production companies
• Influences – Bob Dylan, Ricky Gervais, John Lennon, Hunter Thompson, Jim Morrison, Martin Scorsese, Louis CK
References available on request
Perfect! Oliver was assigned to tutor one of the students I mentor. He was very well prepared, punctual, reliable, methodical and communicative throughout. My student was left much more confident and able to go into his exam with far more theory and knowledge under his belt. Thanks again Oliver!
All good, thanks Richard!
business studies lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest marketing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, business strategy lessons for all!
Taking bitcoin lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|