I am offering laid back classes for the individual/group looking to get started in guitar but do not necessarily want to get bogged down in all the theory. I will go over basic chord structures and progressions with you and will learn songs alongside you.
Please note: as I am in student accomodation I currently have an acoustic guitar and an electric guitar but have no access to an amp as they are banned.
Hi! My background is in rock guitar. I play both electric and acoustic. I have been playing for 8 years now and am at a good level to teach beginners. Currently I am studying for a Marketing Degree at Manchester Metropolitan University.
48 hour cancellation policy
Manchester Metropolitan University, Manchester
(September 2018 – July 2022)Marketing Management First Year.
• Principles of Marketing
• Marketing Communications Theory and Practice
• Digital Media Marketing Platforms
• The Responsible Marketer
Hills Road Sixth Form College, Cambridge
(September 2015 – July 2017)AS Levels:
• Geography – A
• Sociology – A
• History – B
• Geography – B
• Sociology – B
• History – C
Ely College, Ely
(September 2010 – June 2015)
• • History - A*
• Biology – A
• Chemistry – A
• Geography – A
• Media Studies – A
• Physics – B
• English Language – B
• English Literature – B
• Mathematics – B
• Computing – C
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Hard-working, punctual and the ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
• Proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work as part of a team and individually
• Ability to comply to rules and regulations at all times
• Very fast learner
• Clean, full driver’s license
Data Analyst, Deloitte, Cambridge
(July 2017 – March 2018)
I am currently completing an 8-month gap year placement at Deloitte working in iXBRL, a sector of the corporate tax group of the company. My main role is to ‘tag’ corporate tax returns in a specialist computer programme, where they are then filed to HMRC for approval. This role requires me to be very punctual and accurate – this has improved my personal skills of time management and my attention to detail.
• Tagging accounts in an efficient manner
• Keeping on top of emails
• Teamwork – I worked in a group whilst still learning the programme and taxonomies; I would often teach my team members how certain things should be tagged as I picked up the role faster than they did. I was able to pick up tagging and learn the most common taxonomy to a high standard in a week and a half, a fraction of the time that this was expected it to take
• When the iXBRL workload is light, I help the executive assistants by doing tasks for them, such as working in PowerPoints and spreadsheets, as well as printing and photocopying documents
• I have also worked in the clients and marketing department doing client research and profiling
(January 2017 – June 2017)
I started by working the section of tables of 2 whilst I was gaining my confidence before moving onto larger parties.
• Setting up tables with the correct cutlery, wine glasses, and menus
• Taking orders from tables and serving them attentively throughout their stay
• Ensuring customers had a pleasant dining experience
• Ensuring front and back of house worked in harmony
Commis Chef, Ta Bouche, Ely
(March 2016 – January 2017)
I first started by running the salad and sandwich section, then moved to pizzas, grill and finally, the pass. My ability improved greatly throughout my employment here, and I have an excellent reference as a result.
• Preparing for lunch and dinner service at the beginning and the middle of the day
• Performing consistently at a high level of pressure, throughout lunch and dinner service – usually focused on one station, e.g. salads, sandwiches, grill or pizzas
• Labels – Assuring all stock products remain in date and that the quality is not compromised
• Taking, signing for and putting away deliveries
• Over the Christmas period, preparing for and serving Christmas parties with a special menu
• Cleaning down the stations, as well as sweeping and mopping the floor at the end of the day
• Deep cleaning every Sunday – pulling out the grill, fryers, ovens and stations to clean behind, cleaning the back wall of the build-up of grease and oil from spitting fryers/pans, and cleaning the air vents of any dust, grease, or oil that had collected there
Hobbies & Interests
My favourite pastimes include reading, listening to podcasts and watching educational videos and documentaries. I am a self-taught guitarist and I also really enjoy cooking meals for family and friends. I have an active interest in music, and I enjoy collecting vinyl. My favourite sport is professional wrestling, especially from the late 1990s to early 2000s – I am currently watching what is known as the Attitude Era on the WWE Network in the evenings.
omg he was an amazing guitar tutor had the biggest crush on this man would 10/10 recommend sexy guitar dude
guitar lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest acoustic guitar lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, rock guitar lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|
|5 hours||£80||£80||Not available|
|10 hours||£170||£170||Not available|