I am a teacher with over 19 years of experience in an IAPS prep school. I have experience in teaching remedial English and Maths. I am TEFL qualified. I have been tutoring in England for 2 years.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach all subjects for Key Stage 2
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Montessori trained for age 6-12 years and TEFL trained for adults
- How much do you charge?
£30 for a full hour and £15 for half hour lessons.
- Where do you teach?
Happy to teach from my own home or students' homes.
- When are you available?
Any day of the week and any time, except Saturday.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I specialise in teaching children up to the age of 12.
TEFL to any age including adults.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I help with SATs and 11+ and Common Entrance
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I can teach on SKYPE
- What kind of experience do you have?
Montessori kindergarten and over 17 years taught key stage 2 in an Independent British system school.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Kenyan version of a DBS certificate.
UK DBS certificate.
- Where and with whom did you train?
I trained with London School of Modern Montessori, and also worked through an MA in Education with the University of Bath.
school english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, 11+ school exam preparation lessons for all!
Taking handwriting lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|