Practice, practice, practice.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Saxophone (jazz, classical, klezmer)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
PGDip- Royal Academy of Music
2-year certificate- Berklee College of Music
BMus - Conservatory of Torino
- How much do you charge?
£35.00 per hour
- Where do you teach?
Kids under 15 at their place.
Adults at my place.
- When are you available?
I'm now accepting new students in the London area. Please get in touch to check availability.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Any age any level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Anything else you may want to prepare.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Get in touch to check availability.
Lesson through Skype.
Players with some saxophone/cello knowledge are preferred.
- What kind of experience do you have?
6 years experience in teaching both kids and adults in the UK, US and Italy.
Woodwind section director for the London Gypsy Orchestra.
Special short courses designed for beginner to intermediate players.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
cello lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|