My teaching methodology is introducing key points in the subject. I challenge my students into asking questions as this is key for understanding. After each lesson I will give them a specific task in order to ensure their complete understanding of the subject. This could be a homework task or simply explaining what they have learnt to another student or adult.
I am a graduate mechanical engineer from the University of Surrey. I have only given voluntary lessons up until now. I would like to commercialise my skills in teaching. I have aided students who have had difficulties in certain areas of mathematics, physics as well as chemistry.
MENG MECHANICAL ENGINEERING | 2014-2018 | UNIVERSITY OF SURREY
Achieved Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering with First Class Honours (July 2018)
THE ENGLISH SCHOOL
· Further Mathematics (Double A-Level) AA
· Physics A level A
· IGCSE’s including French and first Language 4A*’s 2A’s and 2B’s
(and Literature) English
· Duke of Edinburgh’s bronze award and silver expedition completed, which has induced teamwork and path finding skills in an outdoor environment.
· Experience with software such as MATLAB, CFD, ANSYS, Solid Edge.
· Multi-disciplinary design project taken in 4th year of studies, to design a renewable energy grid in South Africa.
· Part of the Formula student suspension team in 2017, responsible for the design, manufacture and testing of an anti-roll bar.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|