My teaching method is extremely step-by-step, ensuring students understand the basics before they move onto more difficult problems. I can help with any level of Secondary or 6th Form Maths. I am personable and always find myself getting along with my students.
I am a Professional Engineer who has recently moved to London. I have over 2 years experience tutoring High school (Secondary School and A Levels) Maths in Australia including group lessons. I am well equipped to deal with any problem / assignments you have.
I am seeking part-time or casual employment in London. I am eager to learn and am open to tackling a wide range of tasks. I am a strong team player and always complete tasks to a high degree of quality and to deadline. Effective communication and problem solving are among my greatest skills.
Simulation Hardware Engineer | Rheinmetall Defence Australia (Brisbane, Australia)
NOV 2018 – JUN 2019
• Worked as an Engineer in an international collaborative project environment in the design of products for the Australian Army.
• Developed time management and organizational skills in high-pressure situations with tight deadlines.
• Gained thorough exposure to effective communication in international team environments, with Customers and Suppliers
• Gained an understanding of International companies.
Academic Tutor | Ormiston College (Brisbane, Australia)
FEB 2016 - NOV 2018
• Group lessons with Mixed year level students
• Assignment, tutorial and Planned Lessons
•Early Secondary to A-Levels Topics
•Higher Maths and University Preparation
Master and Bachelor of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering |
University of Queensland
FEB 2012 – DEC 2017
• Class 2A Honours with a Cumulative GPA 6.22 (out of a possible 7.00)
• UQ Excellence scholarship 2012-2016
• Exchange Studies, 2015
o Lund University, Sweden: Studied full masters load with above passing grades (not all courses given in English) and Erasmus Program
• Deans Scholars Program 2012
Diploma of Japanese | University of Queensland
FEB 2013 – DEC 2017
High School | Ormiston College
• OP 1 (Highest Achievable Grade in Australia)
• College Dux
• Cross Country and Maths Team Challenge Captain
• Rugby, Athletics, AFL and soccer teams
• Student Mentor
• Manual Drivers License (no accidents)
• Certificate of Aquatic Rescue
• Current Blue Card (Australian Equivalent of Child's Work Permit)
• Fitness and health including running and gym
• Space and Technology
• The culinary arts (especially eating)
• Experiencing new cultures
• Wakeboarding and Waterskiing
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||£15|