As a bilingual Psychology graduate with the passion for Education and Psychology, I can help you with your Psychology and Chinese courses (up to A-Level).
My lessons will be tailor-made for you. Together with my knowledge in cognitive psychology, your lessons will be carried out in your most efficient way of learning to maximise your potential (and of course your grades).
Lessons can be carried out online and at places as you preferred.
Rates vary depending on the level of work, with a base rate of £25/hour. Please feel free to contact me for a quote.
Base rate: £25/hour
Primary school level: £25/hour
Secondary School (Year 7-9): £25/hour
Etra needs: depending on the amount of extra work and the needs during lessons. Minimum: £3 extra per hour
As a Psychology graduate with experience of teaching in classrooms, I put my knowledge into practice. I will do my best to optimise your learning experience for the subject in my lessons.
Also, I have experience in working with children and adults with extra needs. Please feel free to contact me if you need extra support for your lessons.
- MSc Psychology of Education from University of Bristol (2017)
- BSc Psychology from University of Bristol (2016)
Teaching Experience and relevant certificates:
- Over 1 year teaching experience on Chinese Language at the Overseas Chinese Association (South West Region) Sunday Chinese Language school
- TEAM-TEACH certificate (2018)
- Sports Leadership Programme (2017)
- DBS check (Nov 2016)
- Sports Coach UK Safeguarding and Protecting Children course (Oct 2016)
- MHFA Completion Certificate for 12-hour Mental Health First Aid Standard Course (2013)
chinese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest mandarin lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - chinese lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|