I am a university qualified economics teacher with detailed knowledge of major concepts of economics. i always prefer to make students understand the concept with real world examples to make them confident about their learning. I strongly believe, the understanding always make the learning long lasting. I also believe that the best teaching method is that which makes the learner understand best,
I have experience ofalmost 4 years of teaching this subject in classroom environment and 6 years in privation tutoring. So, I have handled both two very different kind of teaching environments and can make both the learning environment comfortable and fruitful for learners.
An experienced classroom practitioner possessing excellent classroom management skills, as well as enthusiasm and dedication. Developing and fostering the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude. Able to devise and develop ways to encourage a pupil further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding. Can quickly adapt into a classroom environment, and having excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum. Currently looking for early years, primary, secondary or special needs teaching position, either short or long term.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Teaching, National Curriculum, supervising, Examination, Administrative Skills, Organizational Skills & Budget management, Educational development
1. Shree Hanumat International Public School, Goraya, Punjab, India.
Teacher 15th July, 2015 - 26th December, 2016
• Temporary teaching placement.
• Maths and Environmental science teacher for classes III and IV
• Social science teacher for classes IX and X.
• Class teacher of class V in session 2015.
• Class teacher of class III in session 2016.
• Teacher of sociology for senior secondary classes.
• Head of Department-Humanities in session 2016.
2. Oxford Academy, Ferozepur city, Punjab, India.
Teacher January, 2012 - October, 2013
September, 2014 - May, 2015
• Responsible for organising classes and learning resources to create a positive learning environment.
• Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
• Assessing and recording a pupils’ progress.
3. Maharaja Ranjit Singh Police public School, Phillaur, Punjab, India.
Teacher 23rd August, 2010 to 30th September, 2011
• Temporary Teaching Placement.
• Economics teacher for classes IX to XII.
• Political science teacher for IX-X.
• Maths and environmental science teacher.
• Reviewed and corrected homework.
• Provided special attention to each student.
• Punjab state teaching eligibility test (PSTET) qualified.
• M.A (Economics) with 53.5% marks from GNDU, Amritsar.
• Bachelor of education with 69.1% marks from GNDU, Amritsar.
• B.A Graduation with 60% marks from GNDU, Amritsar.
• Senior Secondary with 63.55% marks from Punjab School Education Board, Mohali.
• Matriculation with 72.92% marks from Punjab School Education Board, Mohali.
business studies lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest economics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microeconomics lessons for all!
Taking macroeconomics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£11||Not available||£11|
|5 hours||£5||Not available||£56|
|10 hours||£11||Not available||£112|